80s retro awesomeness... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I totally agree with you guys on the tint. But this one particular item will have to be function over form. Living around bakersfield and taking it to the desert around randsburg like I will, its either tinting like that or replace my interior every few years and roast from the burning sun. I sleep in my rig too so it makes it nicer that its hard to see into.

Interesting little note, a guy apparently followed me all the way from the freeway offramp in tehachapi to my house, (disquieting at first), turns out he was from Yemen and asked me all about it. Said hed never seen a cruiser here that looked like the ones from his old country. He was a big cruiserhead too, still has a 70 series truck over there. Talked with him for awhile about them. Cool guy!

Gnarly...I dig it! Where did you get them??

I think that's very nicely done. Now, don't you need some white wagon wheels to complete the look?

Holy s*** that's awesome.

Search for disco stripes. There are a few threads around.

I got them from cruiserworld. Couldn't find anyone here that had any. Im thinkin about taking the wheels I have and having them powdercoated white like the foreign ones, but I'm not sure I want to just yet. I think stripes just fit well with the older cruiser body styles. Newer ones kinda look a bit hokey with them, the old ones were from an era where goofy looking was badass!

DSCF1470_zps843533a0.jpg

DSCF1888_zpsfceeae2a.jpg

Hell yes! That looks awesome! Love the color combo! Grey goes good with a lot of colors! What year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom