80 Series Tailgate Lid “For Sale Thread” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wanted to throw out a few pics of the lid in my LX. Figured folks on here wouldn't mind seeing it.
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Kevin....I am still very interested it getting a tail gate lid from you. Hopefully it will happen this fall. With a wedding in a week my funds for the last 6 months have gone elsewhere.

Just curious what the wait time is?

Thanks

I have a couple 80 lids left in stock and by the time I'm through them I should be able to have more on hand again. Before the move I had eliminated the wait list and was working on the lids in real-time, so the wait was only about a week. I should be able to get back to that as long as there is not a rush on lids for some reason.

Just wanted to throw out a few pics of the lid in my LX. Figured folks on here wouldn't mind seeing it.
Bravo! Please tell me you didn't just install it though. :p

Throwing this back to the top since that's where an 80's thread belongs :) :).

I'm on the waiting list with Kevin (~end-of-March if all goes well). A few email exchanges with him and yup, easy to tell he's a good guy. Can't wait to get mine...just one of those little "I gotta have one of those!!" items I (randomly/unfortunately) stumbled across a couple of weeks ago. cheers...

This is not going to help you get it any quicker....

ha - didn't expect it would! still excited to get my lid - hope things are going well....

I'm assuming that "end of March" date isn't going to happen....:hmm: Please let me know if you think you'll be able to get any orders fulfilled soon (sorry, I lost our email thread on this topic).

thx...

Actually, it MIGHT.
Your lid is in the next batch of parts, should go to powder coat Monday, so that is the last day of March!

I ended up getting really sick and lost the last 3 weeks of work time, back to trying to catch up again now.
KR

I heard if you bump this to the top you get a discount on the lid and quicker shipping!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Actually, it MIGHT.
Your lid is in the next batch of parts, should go to powder coat Monday, so that is the last day of March!

I ended up getting really sick and lost the last 3 weeks of work time, back to trying to catch up again now.
KR

Thx for the update....March was just a goal. Plz just drop me a PM when ready.

Definitely looking forward to one of these beauties - keeping my eye on your site daily! If you consider reopening the waiting list, please put me on it, I've got cash in hand right now :)

You should fix the vender link in your sig. When do you think you'll be cranking these out again?

I didn't realize the link was busted, must be something from the forum changeover, I'll see if I can fix it.

I keep chipping away at the lids, they go up on the site and get snatched right up. Got a couple more headed to powder coat tomorrow.

Cool, its on my list of mods and after scratching off the list of dones, front Ironman, rear Ipor, winch, IPOR skid, OPOR sliders, I'm getting closer.

Tires before winter is going to be my next big bite, then finishing the swing outs, and I'll be one closer to this, they really are a beautiful work of art.

Have you ever considered doing something like this for the rear wells on an 80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom