80 Running Boards, Flares & Flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C6H12O6

SILVER Star
Threads
• OEM Running Boards off a '95 80-series for sale. I had all the hardware when I took them off, now, not so sure. There is a small dent in the passenger side, but it isn't very noticeable when they're mounted on the vehicle. Make me an offer. They go to the dump when the house sells.

• I'm also selling a complete set of dark green flares. The fronts are in great shape ~ all the mounting tabs are solid and the paint is in good shape. The rears are very good, but one of the mounting tabs has been repaired and the paint is a little scuffed on the rear-most flares. You would probably need to buy new gaskets for them, as they were shot and didn't make out very well in the removal process. I have most of the mounting hardware. $100 for the fronts, $100 for the rears.

• Mud flaps for the front ~ fit around the OEM running boards. Good shape, just a little dirty. $30 for the set. I also have the rears, although they were slightly pulled off the flares. They still mount back up, but the mounting holes are a little stretched out. $20 for the rears.

Please make me an offer on any of this stuff. I don't want to move it all to the next house.

Steve

How much shipped to 10314 for the front mudflaps? Please PM me your payment details (Paypal?).

Thanks,
Alex

PM'ed you back. Looking into shipping for a couple people.

BTT for more offers. I'd love to have this stuff end up on a Cruiser instead of the dump.

Ok, I'm an idiot. I don't have any front mud flaps, just the little plastic/rubber doohickies that connect the front flares to the running boards. It's been a while since they were on there.

I have somebody looking at the front flares. Anybody looking for the whole set? I'd love to get rid of them all. Going... going...

Qoute for rear flares shipped to 13066 please . Anyone know if these are the same as LX flares ?

Pm'd you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom