7x/8x Aisin Manual Hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
New thread to clarify applications:

These hubs were on 7x and 8x vehicles with the base trims.

These are not the 105's which seem to have a different part number and applications.

-o-
105AISIN1.jpg
105AISIN2.jpg
105AISIN3.jpg

???

OK, smart ass..... in English pls...they will fit an 80 series, right ?

Rgds...

OK, smart ass..... in English pls...they will fit an 80 series, right ?

Rgds...

Yes, if you have the 238.5mm short birfs. Since your rig is a 1993 Jonathan, it should be a direct fit. So with these parts you are 1/2 of the way to a part time truck.

If you have longer birfs, you will need to machine/cut a new snap ring groove to accept these manual hubs.

OK, now the real dangerous question... how $$$$ for a pair?

Phil's pretty close.

They list for about $319 a piece.

MUD price would be about $239 a jingle.

You will obviously need two.

:)

Glad this bit of info didnt go away for good.

Onur is this going to be an ongoing build thread?

someone could make a s*** ton of money if they made a spacer for these hubs so it would fit the later model birfs!! !!!hint hint!!!

someone could make a s*** ton of money if they made a spacer for these hubs so it would fit the later model birfs!! !!!hint hint!!!

I actually don't think there is much of a market for these. There are a lot of people who really like the AWD aspect of the 80 and don't want to change it.

There are a lot of people who don' want to fork out $500 or so for hubs when 60 series hubs work just fine for this application too.

These hubs are for purists in my opinion, connoissuers of OEM parts from other parts of the world that we never got here....

These are parts for Toyota part geeks.

:)

Ah Yes, I remember this thread. Must have slipped my mind.

These are just icing on the cake!

i'm going with the 60 hubs...didnt warn make a spacer for their hubs?

I want a pair of them -- attached to a shiny new HZJ78:grinpimp:

Count me as one of those who enjoys the AWD on the 80, although I've always had manual hubs on my trucks before, even when I had them to put them on myself, a 93 Rodeo (which came with a set of PITA "automatic" hubs -- trust me, you don't want to listen to those things clack all day long when working in the rocks, that is, when they worked:mad:). It got a set of shiny Aisin's when I finally figured out it took the same hub as Mr. T's mini-trucks.

Quick Update

Well, got them installed finally. Direct fit, no issues, greased them up nicely before install.

Beautiful. Nothing really else much to say about them.

I'm starting to finally feel as though I now own a rig that suits my needs, does not need any work, can do what I want it to do, and somewhat resembles rigs I saw as a kid in National Geographic.

Best.
-onur
0130011532.jpg
0130011532a.jpg
0130011541a.jpg

Last edited:
The reason the 105s and post 99 7x series have a different part number is they have more splines on the Axel than the 80 series and 7x series -1999, the 105 series also run 10mm Axel studs and dowels instead of 8 mm studs and dowls so bigger bolt holes
the hubs look cool as well as the gx 80 series steel rim

The reason the 105s and post 99 7x series have a different part number is they have more splines on the Axel than the 80 series and 7x series -1999, the 105 series also run 10mm Axel studs and dowels instead of 8 mm studs and dowls so bigger bolt holes
the hubs look cool as well as the gx 80 series steel rim

Yup. This is correct indeed.

The 105 series hub part number: 43405-60130

They are available in the US amazingly enough. Got my grubby hands on one too!
0117011154.jpg
0117011153.jpg

You work in a candy store! I'd spend my whole paycheck there if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom