74 FJ40 Project Forsale in MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't get photo bucket to open properly. Any chance you could email ? Timmyb803 at gmail thnx

Is it all in pieces or is engine mounted, bumper on ? I'm curious as to how to transport if sale went thru with all the parts . Also what condition is the motor in ? Needing rebuild ? Mileage ? Same with trans.

rolling chassis, engine tranny tcase out still. Front bib and rad just resting in place. Hardtop and roll cage is off too, I could load up the lc with all the parts and put the top and doors on so it is secure for transport. I am also selling my car trailer that I could load up for a package deal if interested.

The engine has less than 40k on it, I never heard it run, took the previous owners word it was ok...
Tranny and tcase came from a doner 1979 that had 39k miles on it, spent most of its life as a plow farm truck

Let me know if you need any other info, thanks

Hey otool79, Hello, Happy holidays! I was just checking if you are still interested in the fj, I have some time off this week coming up so I wanted to take advantage of the time to assemble and pack up the fj if you were interested. Sorry to bother you, just didnt want to lose my window of time. Thanks
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom