720 datsun 4x4 help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im currently 18 and saved up some cash for a 4x4. my uncles friend has a black nissan datsun 4x4. he said he took the carburator off and he still hasnt put it back on. if i do buy it im just gonna get a weber carb for it.

is 500 bucks a good deal? how often do these things break down and how hard is it to work on? and after the carb it will be 800 invested in the truck. i have owned 3 cars but never a nissan datsun dont really know anybody who has:steer::steer::steer:

If the old carbon, is good, and was just taken off to service something, and you have everything to put it back togethe, bolts etc. Then it is an option, but o don't, know the details. You should make sure the fuel pump works good as well. If the old carb isn't useful, then a weber is an alternate choice, and usually easier to install, its also good to have a knowledgable person to help adjust.
I had one a while back and it worked good. Make sure the truck is decent and you know all the issues, a car is just a series of parts, good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom