Registry 60-series Registry (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 fj60
Owner: Richard
288000 miles and counting
Custom roof rack, 33" goodyear wranglers
Interior is in decent shape and absolutely no visible rust
Use: daily driver
ForumRunner_20120916_102657.jpg
ForumRunner_20120916_102815.jpg

1990 fj 62

1990 FJ 62 - 185,000 miles - MODs: 2 1/2 inch lift, sat nav, back up camera. The main thing the rig is used for is escaping NYC whenever possible :steer:
4J6Z9086.jpg
DSCN0464.jpeg
4J6Z9098.jpg

OK. I’m finally getting around to it…

An informal registry for FJ60’s, BJ60’s, and HJ60’s of all types – yes. 61’s and 62’s included… This will be a sticky thread.

Rules of order – ONLY ONE post per vehicle – no comments on the thread or you will have me editing – which resembles work, to which I am averse.

What I would like you all to post… and please keep it brief, OK?

1. Year and model of vehicle
2. Name of owner
3. Name of vehicle (optional)
4. Mileage on the truck odometer
5. Modifications, if any
6. How you use the truck
7. A single photo – not very big, to save disk space

Be the first to register your truck

Mike S
1. 1985 FJ60
2. Joseph M.
3. Elinore
4. 141,000
5. 95% stock - 5% who knows why
6. working towards my daily driver
IMG_20120920_143237.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle 1985 fj60
2. Name of owner tat2matt
3. Name of vehicle (optional) Sweet Anne Marie
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 264000
5. Modifications, Engine Suspension Lockers Interior ahhhh most everything I could minus a SOA
6. How you use the truck Exploring,Hauling Kayaks,dogs,wife
IMG_1958.jpg

Love the front bumper, mine telling what kind it is? Homemade?...I live in Texas no chance we might pass each other

1986 FJ60
Kyle and Kent
The Beast
312k miles on body
100k miles on engine
mods: 350 chevy v8, slight lift and 31s, permanent CB antenna, upright gun rack to come, cibie off road lights, confer roffrack painted by my mommy in street paint yellow with BA griptape pattern up top. 3 seperate radiators somehow smooshed in there.
my father and I's truck for hunting fishing and offroading. when i get the truck seperate from my father im the recovery man for my idiot friends who get stuck in their Yota pickups and 4runners.

heres an old pic from when we bought it. currently it has the original grille back on it and a chevy bowtie in the front hitch reciever
1986_Toyota_Land_Cruiser_FJ60_Chevrolet_V8_Conversion_For_Sale_resize.jpg

Well here is mine, finally!
1. Year and model of vehicle: October 1985 FJ60, originally 8B4 Blue Metallic but has a couple coats of silver over it?
2. Name of owner: gregnash
3. Name of vehicle (optional): BeBe
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 146934 on the odo, but speedo broke a few years ago and then it was only driven a few miles as his DD. So figure high estimate is 175K and she pulls like a low mileage engine
5. Modifications: Stock for the time being
6. How you use the truck: exploring, fishing, paddleboard hauling, dog hauling, mtb hauling, our "dirty" car as the wife puts it.

Untitled by renofizz, on Flickr

I guess the FJ60 plate was already taken ;) Nice cruiser!
Well here is mine, finally!
1. Year and model of vehicle: October 1985 FJ60, originally 8B4 Blue Metallic but has a couple coats of silver over it?
2. Name of owner: gregnash
3. Name of vehicle (optional): BeBe
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 146934 on the odo, but speedo broke a few years ago and then it was only driven a few miles as his DD. So figure high estimate is 175K and she pulls like a low mileage engine
5. Modifications: Stock for the time being
6. How you use the truck: exploring, fishing, paddleboard hauling, dog hauling, mtb hauling, our "dirty" car as the wife puts it.

[URL="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8454/8045537179_8d2bce35af.jpg"] [/URL]
Untitled by renofizz, on Flickr

I guess the FJ60 plate was already taken ;) Nice cruiser!

Actually the state of NV does not all Zero's in any license plate number and didnt know what the O would look like. I did check and FJ6T was already taken.

1. Year and model of vehicle 1985 fj60
2. Name of owner tat2matt
3. Name of vehicle (optional) Sweet Anne Marie
4. Mileage on the truck odometer 264000
5. Modifications, Engine Suspension Lockers Interior ahhhh most everything I could minus a SOA
6. How you use the truck Exploring,Hauling Kayaks,dogs,wife

love it
looks like mine! haha

Shrek is Big Mean n Green

1. 1983 FJ60
2. Rick M.
3. "Shrek"
4. 118k on desmogged original 2F with MAF headers
5. Mods include the following: SOA, 4.88, ARB f/r, 35" BFG, Kaymar rear bumper, ARB rack and front bumper, Warn winch, Marlin's high steer kit and sliders. I'm am now officially broke :doh:
6. Family trail rig :steer:
2012-09-26_14-11-58_378.jpg

1. 1983 FJ60
2. Rick M.
3. "Shrek"
4. 118k on desmogged original 2F with MAF headers
5. Mods include the following: SOA, 4.88, ARB f/r, 35" BFG, Kaymar rear bumper, ARB rack and front bumper, Warn winch, Marlin's high steer kit and sliders. I'm am now officially broke :doh:
6. Family trail rig :steer:

Great looking truck there Shrek. Where do you live in the E. Sierras? How do you like the MAF Headers?

Looks good Gregnash! How do you haul the paddle boards?

Hey Matt, once I get a rack for the 60 we just attach it to the crossbars via a cam strap. We have knock-off Thule's from ebay and just have padding around the bars and then strap the board down. Current board is a 12'6" Ultralite from a local company called LPC (Lakeshore Paddle Company). Great board and company, have seen these guys at every race we have been to and they are super supportive.

Crowley Lake, between Mammoth and Bishop. I know Carson city well. Lived in Reno for 10 years and went to UNR. Do all my costco runs in Carson. My headers are great no issue. Although they are illegal in Kalifornia but what isn't. Thought of joining Battle Born Cruisers since it is the closest club. You a member?

Crowley Lake, between Mammoth and Bishop. I know Carson city well. Lived in Reno for 10 years and went to UNR. Do all my costco runs in Carson. My headers are great no issue. Although they are illegal in Kalifornia but what isn't. Thought of joining Battle Born Cruisers since it is the closest club. You a member?

Cool, thinking of adding the headers to the cruiser (the regular not the ceramic tuned) somewhere down the road. Actually, I will be going to my first meeting next week. I have talked with a couple of the guys from the club but haven't officially met anyone. Maybe one day you can make it up.

1. 1984
2. John
3. Camping Buggy
4. 289,000
5. Safari Roof Rack, OME Suspension, 16" wheels, BFG 33's, TLC Overhaul, 2FE Rebuild (ARB Bumper, Winch, Lockers coming soon)
6. Taking kids to practice, driving the boys to the bar, first camping trip being planned.
IMG_0519.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom