SOLD 2017 Quicksilver Livin Lite 6.0 Pop-Up Camper - Denver Colorado (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all, I am selling my 2017 Quicksilver Livin Lite 6.0 Pop-Up Camper

It's a simple pop-up style camper. All aluminum frame and floor. No plumbing and just basic electrical. It has 12v and 110 when plugged in with the 30 amp cord which ill leave in the camper. It is also wired with a Zamp solar connection but no controller so you can connect a panel direct to it as long as it has a controller. I recently installed a group 31 deep cycle battery a few years ago. I also just replaced the 7 pin trailer connector in October. There are no trailer breaks because it only weights about 1100 pounds. Can easily be towed by any vehicle. I have been pulling it with my 1FZ no problem.

Set up is pretty simple with two people. Set up with one person can be done with practice. The top cover which is a queen size bed flips over and has legs attached on the bottom side to hold it up. You then just attach two poles inside to hold up the canvas tent cover, then snap it to the body of the camper itself. It is very manual, no struts or other lift mechanisms. On the inside there is a small two to three person soft fake leather futon bench that converts into a bed floor a small child if needed. There is extra space located under the bench. It also comes with a small detachable table. It does have an awning that zips on the front with two polls to prop up.

This particular model came with the off-road package which was just larger 15 inch wheels And a rear deck that I attached a Husky tool box for storage.

Items I have added.
Lock n roll hitch - will include original 2inch ball receiver $500.00

Propex propane heater and 15 pound propane tank with power tank holder $1000.00

Husky tool box for storage - $175.00

Simple off-road lights - free.

I purchased it brand new in 2016 so I have been the only owner. It has been stored inside a garage since I bought it. I am the title holder.

There are a few cosmetic blemishes. Some of the pin striping has peeled off and there is a small dent in the front right corner of the trailer that is about 2" x 4".
Camper 1.jpg

Resized_20200604_100232.jpeg

20160924_131445.jpg

20160926_100912.jpg

Asking $6000.00 OBO

Last edited:
Hello all, I am selling my 2017 Quicksilver Livin Lite 6.0 Pop-Up Camper

It's a simple pop-up style camper. All aluminum frame and floor. No plumbing and just basic electrical. It has 12v and 110 when plugged in with the 30 amp cord which ill leave in the camper. It is also wired with a Zamp solar connection but no controller so you can connect a panel direct to it as long as it has a controller. I recently installed a group 31 deep cycle battery a few years ago. I also just replaced the 7 pin trailer connector in October. There are no trailer breaks because it only weights about 1100 pounds. Can easily be towed by any vehicle. I have been pulling it with my 1FZ no problem.

Set up is pretty simple with two people. Set up with one person can be done with practice. The top cover which is a queen size bed flips over and has legs attached on the bottom side to hold it up. You then just attach two poles inside to hold up the canvas tent cover, then snap it to the body of the camper itself. It is very manual, no struts or other lift mechanisms. On the inside there is a small two to three person soft fake leather futon bench that converts into a bed floor a small child if needed. There is extra space located under the bench. It also comes with a small detachable table. It does have an awning that zips on the front with two polls to prop up.

This particular model came with the off-road package which was just larger 15 inch wheels And a rear deck that I attached a Husky tool box for storage.

Items I have added.
Lock n roll hitch - will include original 2inch ball receiver $500.00

Propex propane heater and 15 pound propane tank with power tank holder $1000.00

Husky tool box for storage - $175.00

Simple off-road lights - free.

I purchased it brand new in 2016 so I have been the only owner. It has been stored inside a garage since I bought it. I am the title holder.

There are a few cosmetic blemishes. Some of the pin striping has peeled off and there is a small dent in the front right corner of the trailer that is about 2" x 4".
View attachment 3525611

View attachment 3525612
View attachment 3528070
View attachment 3528071

Asking $6000.00 OBO

Hi there, I'm looking for one of these, and broadening my search since they're a bit tough to find. Love the larger wheels and rear rack and toolbox on yours. Is it still available? Yes, it would be a trip to come get it, but my wife and I would make a few days of it. Promise not to hassle you until we make a serious decision. Thanks. - Matt

Hi there, I'm looking for one of these, and broadening my search since they're a bit tough to find. Love the larger wheels and rear rack and toolbox on yours. Is it still available? Yes, it would be a trip to come get it, but my wife and I would make a few days of it. Promise not to hassle you until we make a serious decision. Thanks. - Matt
Yes it's still available. Just hanging out in my garage.

Updated photos 2/19/2024
20240219_151954_compress48.jpg
20240219_153050_compress41.jpg
20240219_152011_compress46.jpg
20240219_151942_compress49.jpg
20240219_152002_compress37.jpg

Bump

Not sold but taking off market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom