2016 SOUTHERN CRUISER CRAWL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CRAWL16 17.jpg

Registration will close on the 30th so you better get off that fence!

Hey Im new here... and have some questions....

I just found out about this because i live under a rock. I can only probably request off work for one day, saturday, would it be possible to come for one day? or is it all of the days or nothing?

Also, do I have to drive a cruiser? I would be bringing a first generation 4Runner, not a cruiser... but its something!

Hey Im new here... and have some questions....

I just found out about this because i live under a rock. I can only probably request off work for one day, saturday, would it be possible to come for one day? or is it all of the days or nothing?

Also, do I have to drive a cruiser? I would be bringing a first generation 4Runner, not a cruiser... but its something!

Bring it don't sing it!
One day is better than none! If you come Saturday, then plan on staying through the eating and raffle! You getting home LATE!
The real folks will chime in, I'm juss yelling from the nose-bleeds over here!

I've never been so this is all foreign to me. I'd come Saturday and camp in my truck and leave on Sunday. I take it that there will be eating and a raffle? lol since there will be eating, I guess I won't have to bring dinner, just snacks and stuff?

I've never been so this is all foreign to me. I'd come Saturday and camp in my truck and leave on Sunday. I take it that there will be eating and a raffle? lol since there will be eating, I guess I won't have to bring dinner, just snacks and stuff?

Get registered! meal ticket comes with it.

Ok cool. Just wanted to be sure I could come on Saturday morning early and still participate. Maybe someone will have a cool CLC sticker for my truck hah

By all means come on. Wheel all day Saturday. There is a meal Saturday night that is included with your registration and a hellava raffle after the meal. There will be plenty of toyotas other than Landcruisers....we even have a few jeep friends that are regulars.

Registered... This should be interesting

Oh honey. You in for it now. :)

Just kidding. Best event ever. You'll have a great time.

By all means come on. Wheel all day Saturday. There is a meal Saturday night that is included with your registration and a hellava raffle after the meal. There will be plenty of toyotas other than Landcruisers....we even have a few jeep friends that are regulars.

Awesome. That makes me feel a lot better about it. Is the camping kind of first come first serve? I plan on just sleeping in the back of my 4Runner for the night so I could really park anywhere

Oh honey. You in for it now. :)

Just kidding. Best event ever. You'll have a great time.

Awesome. I look forward to it. Maybe next year I'll be able to hang on the 5 diamonds. I'm about halfway to lockers solid axle swap and dual transfer cases money-wise, and will be doin that next spring/summer. so I guess we will see what she can do without all of that greatness this year.

Last edited:
Camping at the park is sold out, but don't worry about that. The park will make room for everyone.

Ah shoot okay. I guess it will be one of those wing it things.
When I went in 2014 I got there late Friday night and had to wing it camping, but it wasn't a problem. There will be plenty of places to park your rig.

Awesome, Im really looking forward to this. I have been to hot springs ORV once, I actually have never wheeled with other people. I usually go alone... (probably not the best idea).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom