Events/Trails 200's, 100's and 80's through the Rubicon! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i-PfpwJvh-X3.jpg

Thanks buddy, loving them so far! Went out to Tahuya on Sunday, totally dust bowl right now! Once we get some rain let's get a convoy out there!
I’m in!!

You guys are crazy!! Mad props for running a 200 on the con. Last time I took my 40 there I broke 2 of 3 spokes on my steering wheel. I had to hose clam a 19 mm wrench to one of the broken spokes and the hub but to drive out Cadillac hill.

need to dust off the 40 and head back.

My daughter Em made this vid of our Rubicon trip!

Looks like an awesome trip - nice work!
Thanks buddy, if ya haven't done Rubicon yet I would put it on your list, best trail I've done yet!

holy cow,
these pictures are amazing.

I've run the trail a handfull of times and i've always loved the scenery, but your captures of the essence of it, is so great.

Dusty, scratches, angles, lighting, dents, flipped up license plates, stuffed...it's a relentless pace that requires attention to everything where an inch off line can cause scars.

i'm really missing it this year, so i'm getting all nostalgic in my head, but these pics are sick!
can you tell me the photo set ups used, my wife has only seen it thru an iphone....

holy cow,
these pictures are amazing.

I've run the trail a handfull of times and i've always loved the scenery, but your captures of the essence of it, is so great.

Dusty, scratches, angles, lighting, dents, flipped up license plates, stuffed...it's a relentless pace that requires attention to everything where an inch off line can cause scars.

i'm really missing it this year, so i'm getting all nostalgic in my head, but these pics are sick!
can you tell me the photo set ups used, my wife has only seen it thru an iphone....
WOW thanks for the huge props on the photos! We shoot with Nikon DSLR's and lenses, D6, D4, D850, main lenses are 50mm F1.4 and 70-200mm F2.8, thanks again for the props, we always try to capture the essence of the trail, glad to hear we were successful!

That was an amazing show. I really appreciate the extra effort to make the video. The stills your family shoots are the best, but the video brings it life.
Thanks, I will let my daughter know ya said that!!! She is a really great photographer but only dabbles in the drone/vid stuff at this point! I know she was up late last night finishing the vid so people could get a taste of the trip, thanks again!!!

@kreiten - D6. Is this a very expensive hobby or you use this for work? 🤣🤣🤣

ALWAYS nice photos and the bokeh 👍🏻
Thanks for the props!!!!!! Not a pro at all, Just another expensive hobby🥴

Thanks buddy, if ya haven't done Rubicon yet I would put it on your list, best trail I've done yet!
Have into agree with yeah. I’ve ran the Rubicon like... 30 times? (Used to live around there) and I’ve never had a bad day on it.

A trail with almost everything. It’s not really hard, but it keeps you interested the whole time. The scenery. The people. And depending on the time of year, is calmer or wilder.

Ken, next, go run the Dusy. I thinks it’s a tad easier, but it’s a little more, umm, it’s a little different. Everyone I talk to that’s done both is 50/50 on if it’s better or worse than the Rubicon for different reason (I still like the Rubicon better thought).

Personality differences I guess. Lots more trees on the Dusy. Someone always took out their A pillar on that one.

Awesome picture as always. The group looks like they had a great adventure. Puts a smile on my face all the way over here.

^one hundy, on 33s, stock suspension, stock front bumper, tackling the Rubicon!

Tells me less mods, more doing. Nicely done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom