SOLD 2000 LC 100 with 255k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
green
Trying to sell my 2000 LC

Land Cruiser runs and drives well. I have had a ton of maintenance done to the truck over the past year and I would trust this thing to go anywhere.

Recent u joints front and rear

all fluids changed to synthetic

new denso radiator (also have an aluminum 4 row that will go with it in the box)

new stinger radio with 4 new kicker door speakers and apple car play. I think it is a 12 or 13" screen.

raptor liner paint job that looks good. a few spots are not perfect, but looks good. some close ups of the paint show that the surface has minimal texture. the spray was cut with thinner and sprayed through a regular paint gun. so it has some texture, just nothing like a bed liner. looks sharp. I get compliments all the time. there are a few scratches from actually using the truck. sorry

KMC bronze wheels with cooper tires (about 5k miles)

new front wheel bearings,

new ball joints, upper A arms, and front bushings

new steering rack

new shocks

led headlights

recent tune up with plugs, coil packs, belt, timing belt, water pump etc

custom front and rear bumpers from blue lake off-road.

new exhaust manifolds

AC and heat work good. no issues at all. does not overheat and runs down the road nicely

The bad - there is some rust in some of the panels on the rear. I replaced the front fenders before paint and had the other smaller areas sanded and treated before paint. a few areas between the rear bumper and body. hard to see, but they are there. the frame has some surface rust, but has been sanded and treated as well. does not seem to be any major structural issues. Frame has minor surface rust as seen in the photos. no holes in the floor boards or anything major.

there are two chips in the windshield

sunroof works when it wants, so I just don't mess with it.

all lights work. no lens cracks and no check engine lights. diff lock works

most electronics work. rear vent windows, heated seats, power windows etc. prior to me, someone did replace the ignition so the key that opens the door does not fit the lock cylinder for the ignition. remote unlock does not work either.

I have a clean blue title in hand.

Feel free to ask any questions. I can send video and have no problem sending anything requested. definitely not trying to hide anything. selling because I bought a new to me lexus gx and wanting to do stuff to it now.

I will help with shipping. if you are close to wichita fall, I can deliver for a small fee or help in any way possible. if you are close, come look at it and drive it. I don't think you will be disappointed. great overland starter package.

looking for $7995. you can text me too at 940-447- to to 85. I have additional photos as well as videos of it running etc. I will also take photos and send of anything else you want. thanks, Aaron

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

Could you post up some undercarriage pics and some of the engine bay. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom