1KD project 'no turning back' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moving on to the bottom end. It was not really bad. But I’m guessing the previous owner didn’t do a proper maintenance.

IMG_2331.jpeg

the black caked grease, shows the sign of lack of maintenance. I suspect high mileage lubricant being used. In the market there’s a lot of sales person claiming 10,000 miles engine oil guranteed.

IMG_2337.jpeg

In the mean time, another small maintenance job is in my schedule. I’m doing an upgrade/maintenance on the hp3 pump.

IMG_2437.jpeg

I like what I'm seeing here. With a little more tidying up this would look like if the truck came with it (since this engine shares a lot of DNA with the 1KZ), Good work!

Thanks for the update. Such a cool project which I think will produce what I consider the 'perfect cruiser'. Comfy capable coil ride with a solid, powerful, economical motor.

Thanks for the update. Such a cool project which I think will produce what I consider the 'perfect cruiser'. Comfy capable coil ride with a solid, powerful, economical motor.
I’m searching for a 250hp. With the engine I’ve done some upgrades, if it reaches 300hp I wouldn’t be surprised. But currently I’m in the wiring session. I would like to share but due to everything is custom adaptation. I totally have nothing to say regarding my build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom