1HZ / HZJ75 A/C water temp switch wiring harness part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've had A/C gremlins for a while and when I finally tracked it down a severed wire I thought I had solved it. I did some searching back then and came up dry so I did a little ghetto fix of my own, which lasted me a year or so, but recently gave up the ghost. I would really like to track down the part number for this wiring harness (it connects the coolant temp sensor on the upper radiator hose inlet to the wiring harness) so I can replace it rather than attempt to repair it again. The wire is severed so close to the connector that I don't think it can be reliably repaired.

I scoured the FSM and found the name / description of the part but no part #. I have also scoured the online Toyota parts EPC to no avail. Anyone know how to track a part number for this down or better yet where to source a replacement? Worst case I can try going to an auto electric shop here local to me but that will almost certainly cost more.

Troopy AC 8.jpg

Troopy AC 1.jpg

Troopy AC 6.jpg

I believe you need the Wiring Service Manual, something I don't have.
I have had good luck finding connectors at
Eastern Beaver
and
Corsa Technic

I've had A/C gremlins for a while and when I finally tracked it down a severed wire I thought I had solved it. I did some searching back then and came up dry so I did a little ghetto fix of my own, which lasted me a year or so, but recently gave up the ghost. I would really like to track down the part number for this wiring harness (it connects the coolant temp sensor on the upper radiator hose inlet to the wiring harness) so I can replace it rather than attempt to repair it again. The wire is severed so close to the connector that I don't think it can be reliably repaired.

I scoured the FSM and found the name / description of the part but no part #. I have also scoured the online Toyota parts EPC to no avail. Anyone know how to track a part number for this down or better yet where to source a replacement? Worst case I can try going to an auto electric shop here local to me but that will almost certainly cost more.

View attachment 3407851

View attachment 3407834

View attachment 3407850

the dark snmaller one on LH side i call the dragon connetor , none on earth

i think i have one on RH side

need better pics ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom