For Sale 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is not a scam of any kind, I live here in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.
For sale is my beloved Land Cruiser, don't want to sell but have personal priorities that have come up.

Specs:
This UZJ100 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser.
Engine 4.7L V8 2UZFE DHC built in Japan.
Automatic
186K miles

Options:
Fully loaded with the locking rear differential, power windows/locks/sunroof/seats/cd tape/AC.

Services/new parts:
All fluids were changed again short time ago (all synthetic fluids) at GoodYear. The radiator/front DIFF/rear DIFF/transfer case/engine oil/brake fluid/power steering fluid/air filter/fuel filter, and fuel injector flush.

New Goodyear serpentine belt.

The entire air-conditioning system was serviced with a new evaporator and expansion valve.

New plugs and coil packs.

The timing belt was inspected and passed the visual feel test a tech and myself. So, no cracking, fraying or any oily residue.

The starter has been reconditioned.

The timing belt was serviced around 125K miles, I will include with the sale of this LC a full timing belt (timing belt/water pump/crank seal/cam seals/gaskets/hydraulic tensioner/idler bearing etc) service kit.

Comes with $3000 US worth of extra parts like fuel pump ecu/alarm ecu/door lock ecu/main engine controller ecu/dash instruments control ecu/timing belt/water pump/crank seal/cam seals/gaskets/hydraulic tensioner/idler bearing/fan bracket etc,and some other useful parts.

New tires with armor in side wall and in the treads/new lower ball joints/new polyurethane compound power steering rack bushings

New front CV drive axles with polyurethane compound boots.

New front/rear sway bar bushings.

All new door (5) lock motors.

All the emissions systems are intact and are working.

ATTACH]834175[/ATTACH]

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

Mods:

Day time running light override switch has been done.
The 7 pin and switch have been done. This allows one the turn the rear locking diff in 4WD high.
The front/rear differentials, the transfer-case, transmission breathers have been extended to higher position.
Firestone rear air-spring/bag system.
Installed one inch Coil-spring spacers.
Alpine component speaker set in the front door and MTX's in the rear doors.

Body:

Looks great, new paint on entire truck. Some minor work is on going.
Never any frame or core support damage in its life, all body panels are original to the truck from factory.

Interior:

All dash gauges are in working order and their ARE NO check engine/em brake/ABS or any other warning lights on. All warning lights do cycle on/off when the ing key is turned on/off.
The seats are NOT perfect but look good on a fast look-in, the seats have some cracking, the carpet is good shape with not rips.

Comes with the removable third row seats, they are in great shape.

The front passenger and drivers seats bottoms have been recovered.

The door audio speakers have been recovered.

All the door panels have restored and they look great.

Has all the cup holders in working order.

All the power ports covers are their and are working as well as the cigar lighter.
All the power control switches such as power windows/locks/AC/heated seats ECT are in working order.

The only thing not working on this truck are the power mirrors. I have extensively looked into this as well as the Toyota dealer.

The windshield has a crack from the top to the bottom on the drivers side.

It is in great solid running/driving condition. Drives very smooth almost like when it was new even with the more aggressive tires.

I do not have any proof but was also informed by the previous owner that the front diff had an issue around 70K miles where the front diff was rebuilt with the more stronger newer version from Toyota. He stated that the previous owner told him this with paperwork proven this but the paper work never made to me. I did check with Toyota to get info on this but could not verify it to date. I will can say that front diff seems to work much better than my previous 1998 I owned.

322 148 0893 Located in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
U.S.A. # 571 933 7356
$7600 OBO

Please do not send em's telling me How Old my truck is as I can do the math.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,612
Last edited:
Great price i would love to have it.No offence but i would be too scared to drive from there to US

Great price i would love to have it.No offense but i would be too scared to drive from there to US /quote

A grown man scared to come to Mexico?? Just saying man, their are many scary places in the US that would rival Mexico. Plus no one gets shot in the schools or in the movies here in MX.

The drive down from the US would be fine. Did this drive at least fifteen times in the past.
One time I took a leisurely drive from the Yucatan South to Nogales North.

Things not to do:
Don't pickup hitch hikers.
Don't flash a wad of cash while paying for food or fuel etc.
Don't stop to help anyone.
Don't get involved in buying/selling any type of drugs.
Don't have dugs in vehicle.
Don't pick up prostitutes.
Mind your own business.
Stay on the main roads.
Don't give anyone money if someone ask.
Don't give anyone a ride if someone ask.
Don't sleep in your vehicle on the side of the road.
Don't trust no one.
Be courteous to any police/military persons.
These are the same rules that would apply in the USA too.

If MX was as unsafe as (complete BS) the US government states, I never suggest or put anyones life at risk just to sell my LC. MEXICO IS VERY SAFE.

Last edited:
Sale pending, third time is the charm :popcorn::bounce::):):):):):)

GLWS!
Wish I could afford it! FWIW I can help with international shipping if a buyer doesn't want to drive it. Plenty of reviews of my company on MUD.

Sale Pending

GLWS!
Wish I could afford it! FWIW I can help with international shipping if a buyer doesn't want to drive it. Plenty of reviews of my company on MUD.

O yea, I will pass this shipping info along, but I think she is going to drive back. Yes…a lady indeed. She is from Anchorage Alaska area. A long dive home.
She was a mud member five years ago she says. Any ways it would be neat to see it here under new ownership.

She wired me a (NON REFUNDABLE) $1000 for a deposit. Hopefully the sale goes through though.

If not their's my timing belt replacement funds. :grinpimp:

O yea, I will pass this shipping info along, but I think she is going to drive back. Yes…a lady indeed. She is from Anchorage Alaska area. A long dive home.
She was a mud member five years ago she says. Any ways it would be neat to see it here under new ownership.

She wired me a (NON REFUNDABLE) $1000 for a deposit. Hopefully the sale goes through though.

WOW! That is a serious trek! Would be fun though. We could do a port to port if she was interested, but she sounds like the adventurous type that will enjoy the drive. Congrats on the sale!

Sale Pending

She says she is originally from New Zealand, and sounds like a nice person over the phone.

Good for her. That's quite the trek, but I admire her sense of adventure.

Driving through Mexico

I found your post very interesting as I have drove from Augusta, Ga all the way through Mexico ( Stayed in Sayulita and San Pancho for a month ) then into Belize and Guatemala. I love all the tips you give about driving through Mexico and you are spot on. Glad you have a successful sale, and good luck in the future. :popcorn:

http://caoexpeditions.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom