For Sale 1998 river rock LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1998 Toyota landcruiser river rock in color with 130xxx miles. Was a one owner till a couple of weeks ago: bought for the wifey but she wants something newer? Great southern car well kept by an adult owner. Maintenance to date: timing belt done @ 80-+ miles by Toyota with sticker in engine compartment, water pump, brakes both ends, rebuilt starter by Toyota, new windshield done correctly (he had them come back and use the right glue). Michelin tires with only 10k miles left on them. I love this car but just not in the cards right now. Only know problems is the drivers window is unhooked because a piece is broke. The driver seat is good the passenger seat is worn on the right side? Paint is good! Scraps on the bumper like most, one dent on passenger side fender. Lights are good with good lenses. Running boards, sunroof, antenna works as it should, 3rd row seating. Location is Sylva, NC 28779. Eight two weight 507 one three five one. Price is $13,500.00. Yes rear locker

Why hasn't this sold yet? 98 with e-locker, 130k miles and asking $9700 but probably willing to take a few dollars less.

Looks to be in pretty decent shape with only a few small issues.

I'm still dreaming of finding one for $15k that already has sliders, ARB sahara front bar and a slee rear, with perhaps a ARB front locker thrown in for good measure :)

^ what he said! Idk why this hundy hasn't sold?! If u have 15k you could add all this yourself.....

Both retail and private party prices for '03+ have really come down after being stagnant for a long time, putting pricing pressure on the older rigs. I just picked up an '04 for $13.2. Just my opinion, but 9.7 is about the correct starting price... GLWS!

Both retail and private party prices for '03+ have really come down after being stagnant for a long time, putting pricing pressure on the older rigs. I just picked up an '04 for $13.2. Just my opinion, but 9.7 is about the correct starting price... GLWS!

Good news on the '03+ as I'm holding out for one instead of a first-gen Hundo. How many miles on your '04? That's a great price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom