For Sale 1997 Toyota Landcruiser -Locked- 190K- CT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**SOLD**

1997 Toyota FZJ80, owned for past 12 years by same owner, was wifes DD. No CEL lights and just passed CT emissions, new cat back exhaust, exhaust manifold, front knuckle rebuild, lockers function as should. OEM shocks replaced 2 years ago. Truck is in good shape, stock, tires are Yokohama 275 AT and have less than 3k on them. Also has safari rack on it.

Cons: Front drivers side window is off track or broken, does not function as it should. Driver side seat is ripped. (Needs Tuff Duck covers) Passenger rear window also does not work as it should. Have not had time to mess with this. Ignition key works 50% of the time to start, has remote start that works 100% of the time to start. Have replaced starter, guessing it is either the actual key ignition or something funky with the alarm. Didn't want to bypass the remote start since the wife liked it in the winter and it always started one way or the other! Besides this funky little stuff, i would drive it anywhere tomorrow.

$4500, will post pics shortly or email jasper218@hotmail.com

IMG_0526.JPG

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Can you post or pm engine and under carriage pics pls ty

Would you consider this LC worthy of being a daily driver?

Can you post or pm engine and under carriage pics pls ty
Posted one frame pic. Will take some tomorrow.

Would you consider this LC worthy of being a daily driver?
I would drive it daily no problem. Would i drive it on a 100 mile daily commute to work and back, probably not. Mechanically it's sound. I would just want to get the driver window fixed, which i might do, and maybe some nice Tuff Duck seat covers or replace the ripped bottom portion of the seat. Just little things to make it a comfortable daily.

Last edited:
Yes pls post more under carriage pictures ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom