For Sale 1997 FZJ80 Emerald Green Metallic 117k Miles all Original Perfect Truck! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have owned many of these trucks, this particular one I purchased as to keep as it is so clean but with the addition of a baby boy I must part with this beauty!!

Purchased from original owner who was a Toyota Salesperson for many years (have the 1997 salesmans guide with owners manual).

1997 FZJ80 LC in Emerald Green Metallic (gorgeous color IMO), 117k original owner Miles, Everything works perfectly! No Rust anywhere (the undercarriage has just minimal surface rust, frame has no surface rust, body has no rust anywhere, not even in the common 80's rust spots).

HAD ENTIRE UNDERCARRIAGE PROFESSIONALLY POWERWASHED AND SANDED AND SPRAYED WITH POR 15 SEMI GLOSS.

Body is perfect, no accidents, all original glass!!

Wheels were professionally refinished as I am a stickler of nice clean original wheels. (Wheels look factory new)

Mechanically this truck is like new, everything was serviced properly and timely. When I received the truck I had everything checked and re-checked after driving her for a thousand miles. Birfs Are lubed and are not leaking at all, everything lubed up as per TLC service manual. Everything has been adjusted to spec, all shocks and springs checked and are perfect, all suspension bushings checked and replaced as needed.

NEW Parts: (ALL TOYOTA OEM PARTS WITH RECEIPT) all old parts were saved.

-All three belts replaced with OEM.
-New OEM plugs
-New OEM wires
-New OEM Distributor Cap
-New OEM Distributor Rotor
-New OEM thermostat & Gasket (Changed as Preventive maintenance) old one is perfect.
-New OEM air filter (old one is still clean)
-Flushed and refilled with toyota Red antifreeze.
-Full synthetic (Royal Purple) gear oil in diffs and transfer case. Trains fluid is perfect and did not want to touch.
-Full synthetic (Royal Purple) motor oil.
-Brand new set of four cooper LT AT/3 tires.
-New A/C R134 charge. A/C is freezing cold.
-New OEM Toyota front Mud Guards

Cosmetically this truck is perfect, paint is shiny, i am having the truck detailed next week. Interior is PERFECT! Leather all around that has no cracks or holes etc, dash is perfect no lifting in the common places, everything looks like as if it were never used! Antenna works perfectly, Radio works perfectly, all the backlights on the radio, gauges, climate control, window switches all light up. Moonroof works perfectly, all windows roll down and up perfectly. The truck came with husky liners and the original carpet mats are there in show room condition. Headliner and carpets are perfect no sagging no marks or stains. Sunroof drains were cleaned out the right way. Rear window drains cleaned out the right way.

Clean/Clear title ready to go, title is in my name and is from New York. I have auto check on hand.

Asking $12,000 somewhat negotiable. This LC is probably one if the nicest I've or any one has seen. No joke. EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE OF WITH THIS TRUCK. SHE NEEDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

TRUCK SOLD PLEASE REMOVE AD. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE INTREST!
20120625_171724.jpg
20120625_171738.jpg
20120625_171745.jpg

Last edited:
This 80 looks super clean! Good luck with sale but I'm sure you won't need it.

Thanks. I truly do not want to sell but have other "priorities" or so the wife says. Lol.

Lockers?

I'll just go ahead and ask: does this one have lockers?

Location?

What engine does this lc have in it 1hz? What mpg does it get? Where are you located? im in the market for a new or low miles toyota (diesel).

Sorry everyone. No lockers. I'm in NY Long Island. This engine is the "1FZHE" as the poster below mentioned

Last edited:
It has the 1FZFE, a 4.5 liter, 24 valve, robust, head gasket munching inline six.

Stylo07 said:
It has the 1FZFE, a 4.5 liter, 24 valve, robust, head gasket munching inline six.

Ah yes. I knew my FZJ80 terminology needed a boost. Thanks man. I like the "Robust". Very classy!

Spydaz said:
Ah yes. I knew my FZJ80 terminology needed a boost. Thanks man. I like the "Robust". Very classy!

My pleasure! Good luck with your sale.

Thanks.

97 Land Cruiser

I noticed you took off the running boards - have you put on mud flaps yet?

(disregard - question answered above)

Last edited:
Bump for an absolutely mint truck.

A few tire kickers. No one wants to take this garage queen home?

Bump. She is still forsale. Message me if interested.

Oh my! Thats a great looking Cruiser!

Lol. Thanks guys.

bump for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom