For Sale 1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser for sale Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Ih8mud price is $4500 (that is for helping me with all of my questions). I am listing it for $5000 on craigslist

For Sale: 1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser 135,000

To view click on this link: https://plus.google.com/photos/106735938678170401497/albums/5706879359616154049?authkey=CNezpuPN4tuRHQ

Due to high gas mileage and not having time to fix I need to sell my Land Cruiser. I wish I could keep it but it needs a good home and someone that will be able to fix the problems. It would be a great vehicle to restore it has minimal rust and is stock (you can add and convert to fit your taste). It does need the transmission checked and maybe replaced.

The Good:

1. The cruiser has minimal rust, it isn’t rust free but the rust it does have could be fixed.

2. The frame has little rust.

3. The interior is in decent shape, there is a tear in the drivers seat next to the sear handle.

4. The engine runs well had problems though starting in the cold.

The Bad:

1. Four wheel drive works but the push button doesn’t work I think the wiring needs to be fixed.
(For it to work you need to pop the hood and plug in the vacuum hose)

2. It needs a realignment pulls to the right when braking.

4. Has some nicks and bumps.

5. Like I said has a little rust (view pictures).

6. Some electric problems battery drains if sitting, when turning on high beams left low beam doesn’t come on, left rear window doesn’t go down, and the about mentioned 4 wheel drive issue. I think the owner before me screwed up rewiring.

The Ugly;

In August the transmission was giving me problems (I started it up last week). The engine was revving really high before the transmission would engage. Like I said I was able to start it last week and move forward or reverse.

Due to this the car will have to be towed this is not included in the price.

Price $5000 OBO. Located in Somers Montana

For any questions please email me at shralp17@gmail.com in the subject line put “Land Cruiser”

For Sale: 1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser 135,000

To view click on this link: https://plus.google.com/photos/1067...ms/5706879359616154049?authkey=CNezpuPN4tuRHQ

Due to high gas mileage and not having time to fix I need to sell my Land Cruiser. I wish I could keep it but it needs a good home and someone that will be able to fix the problems. It would be a great vehicle to restore it has minimal rust and is stock (you can add and convert to fit your taste). It does need the transmission checked and maybe replaced.

The Good:

1. The cruiser has minimal rust, it isn’t rust free but the rust it does have could be fixed.

2. The frame has little rust.

3. The interior is in decent shape, there is a tear in the drivers seat next to the sear handle.

4. The engine runs well had problems though starting in the cold.

The Bad:

1. Four wheel drive works but the push button doesn’t work I think the wiring needs to be fixed.
(For it to work you need to pop the hood and plug in the vacuum hose)

2. It needs a realignment pulls to the right when braking.

4. Has some nicks and bumps.

5. Like I said has a little rust (view pictures).

6. Some electric problems battery drains if sitting, when turning on high beams left low beam doesn’t come on, left rear window doesn’t go down, and the about mentioned 4 wheel drive issue. I think the owner before me screwed up rewiring.

The Ugly;

In August the transmission was giving me problems (I started it up last week). The engine was revving really high before the transmission would engage. Like I said I was able to start it last week and move forward or reverse.

Due to this the car will have to be towed this is not included in the price.

Price $5000 OBO. Located in Somers Montana

For any questions please email me at shralp17@gmail.com in the subject line put “Land Cruiser”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom