For Sale 1987 FJ-60: Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent life events have forced me to do the unthinkable: put the truck that was "never intended to be sold" up for sale.

1987 FJ-60: 147,000 miles, Excellent Condition, $22,000.00 OBO

This is a meticulously maintained, West Coast vehicle from TLC 4x4 in S. California. Several OEM and aftermarket upgrades highlighted by an H55F 5-speed transmission and an Old Man Emu suspension. Complete California spec emissions equipment and current Oregon DEQ compliance certificate with tags good through 2016. Extensive mechanical systems inspection, rebuild, and/or complete replacement with OEM Toyota parts or high quality equivalents to every major system of the Cruiser with full receipt records dating back to 1999. Completely refurbished exterior and interior with many improvements to useability and passenger comfort. All work completed within the past 23,000 miles.

Sale of vehicle includes all the original OEM components (i.e. suspension, wheels, bumpers, grill, and trim) that were removed at the time of repainting. This Cruiser can be returned to a stock exterior condition if so desired. Also included are the factory Toyota service manuals for the chassis/body, 2F engine, and emissions system as well as two third party repair manuals (Hayne's and Max Exellery's).

To see and learn more about this unique and beautiful Land Cruiser, please visit: http://thewookie.squarespace.com

If you would like more information regarding the extent of mechanical repairs or modifications, or have any questions, please send me a PM with your contact information and I'd be happy to share with you.

Thanks for looking,
-db-

3quartersunsetweb.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of truck. Made me sad thinking about you getting rid of it - like saying goodbye to an old dog. At least this one can live on with the next owner. Good luck!

Thanks DFXR & MACFJ60! It was a difficult but necessary decision to put it up for sale and my hope is to keep it in the Cruiser community with those who appreciate it for what it is.

Johnny, I received your PM and sent you a reply.

-db-

PM'd you. Drop me a line here or via text/email at your convenience. What a great truck! It's our family's dream rig.

bb

Bottombracket, PM reply back to you.
-db-

SOLD!!

Thanks to all of you who showed interest in the Wookie. It went to a local buyer and a good home. Now if you will please excuse me, I need to take a moment......................

-db-

That was the finest 60 I've ever seen. Thanks to DB for taking way too much time Skyping with me to show me its incredible build. Congrats to the Wookie's new caretaker and enjoy the adventures.

bb

What a great community - thanks again to you all. By popular request, I am going to leave the website active for a while to serve as a resource for all who may be inclined to follow a similar path to ruin, errrrr...., I mean nirvana ;)

-db-

wow! Please keep that site up. I can't read it now, since it's 3AM here, but the pics are amazing!!

I'm out on medical disability for the next 2 months, and doing some research on these LandCruisers.
I'm hoping to buy, sometime around 2 months from now. Sadly, I had to sell my 1971 FJ40 two years
ago, because it just wasn't practical for my family of 5.

Glad you sold it to someone who will appreciate it. I'll read the build tomorrow!! :popcorn:
Best wishes!

I keep going back to your website, man that's a really nice build. Somebody got an amazing truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom