For Sale 1978 toyota landcruiser fj45, BC, Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

original low kms 2f, 4 speed
sandblasted most all parts
new rear u joint
new rear shackles
new belt
new front glass
rad flush n pressure tested then painted
all fluids flushed, axles, rad, tranny, transfer, engine, steering box
new steering box oil seal
original seats. tears under cover, all foam still great, back of seats are in great shape
all hardware on fj45 were swapped out to stainless, all hose clamps, all hoses
5 original tires/16 inch re painted/blasted rims
new master brake cylinder
including another windshield painted dune beige as its in better shape than the 1 on truck
including another rear axle as I was gonna swap some parts over when I have some free time
original doors are included, need primer/paint
box has 75 % new steel, most hooks replaced, front brace replaced, bottom braces replaced
tailgate is original n fits nice n tight( no rattles ), original chains work perfect
hardtop/roof are both included, in good shape, need some body work. paint/prime, all glass/gasket is perfect
wipers work well, oem wipers
paint is dune beige nason, soso paint job. used a great strong expensive Nason product, code 416 Dune Beige, epoxy primed. Just didnt have as much time into finsihing it perfectly
headache rack is original and is perfect
front lights are recently new
the fuel tank is recently new
engine bay is spotless!
harness cleaned up and properly rerouted after painting
original full floating 1 ton rear axle(original suspension brace included)
new manifold gasket to first down pipe
removed broken stud from manifold, lubed and cleaned all 3 at same time so they do seize/break like the always do
new stainless wheels nuts x24
original radio, have not re installed new antenna

purchased a few months ago in neglected state and had some spare time n favors owed. I have ran out of time and leave for my destination within 30days or so. Hence the reason I didnt do museum quality paint, its a cruser and looks good for being 32 yrs young, didnt finish the roof/top/doors.

The engine does not leak any fluids and purrs like it should, starts right up first turn

the original manual is included, original keys included

still need front shackle bushings
trying to get a new ignitor to match my dizzy
needs new windshield washer bottle
I have old cracked signals, but wanted a new set. hence y there is none shown
have all emblems but 1 landcruiser badge on side apron
planning on painting white TOYOTA lettering on tailgate

original BC truck
title in hand, no liens, in my name

to sum it all up, this is as far as I have got on this build. I hope to see some1 enjoy my hard work and finish it 100% down the rd as it should

$16000

604 9058062

or email at jordanrich@hotmail.com
DSC08489.jpg
DSC08491.jpg
DSC08398.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work!

Hi Jordan,

Looks good. Good luck with your sale. I've been away for past six weeks (Kelowna, B.C. and Lake of the Woods, ON) - look forward to getting back to my FJ45 this week!

Cheers, James

thanks James.

Hope it goes to a good home. So it can be finished properly. I think I have most all pieces to bring it back to stock looking. This cruiser was a similar story with your 45, similar yr, kms, rust, etc. instead of the aqualu route I went stock box. mmmmmmm would I do it again?? no lol took to much time, Its a gorgeous steel box but I think I put 100++++ hrs into it lol. I wish I spent 4+g on the aqualu route. Either way a new owner will eventually b overly stoked. Hows your 45 running? mannnnn u really impressed me and Im sure others with the last pics and mods to rack etc.

I am so glad u continued it as planned.

I will post some more pics of the 78 fj45 with original doors when I get some spare time during this week

fj45

added pics, before I semi restored it, showing original top/doors/roof
DSC07685.JPG
DSC07694.JPG
DSC07741.JPG

Were you able to buy the "bed corners" or did you have them fabricated by a machine shop. The previous owner of my HJ45 replaced the corners ( I assume it had rust issues) with flat metal that drives me crazy everytime I look at it.
Thanks..........1978HJ45

gday hj45, the sides, hooks, front, and few other pieces are all awl teq from mud, his work is dammm pretty and worth every dollar. The few bottom supports are custom steel I had saved for the build. I spent way to much time on the bed. In the end, should last a long life. tailgate, headache rack and floor are all original

fj45 for sale

original doors prepped for paint, I think the original doors are more suited for the truck.

I will re install them this weekend

thurs bump????????????
GetAttachmentCA99BIIH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom