17" alloy wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been looking for 17" wheels that might look okay on my 60. I saw this on an FJC and asked the owner, as he had just stopped. Unfortunately he bought it a year ago with the wheels. The tires are
big, 305/70R17 and they looked like a good fit. The center is very thick, 2" and a deep set lug pocket.
I could not find any brand on them, ( bonus points to me )
So if anyone knows the brand and size I would appreciate the input. J

IMG_0092.JPG

Hi all,

I don't know what brand that wheel is, but many FJ Cruisers and Tacomas came with factory aluminum wheels that are 17 inch and have 4.5 inch back spacing.

I actually have a set of FJ Cruiser 17 inch factory aluminum wheels with 285/70R17 Cooper MT tires on my FJ40 right now. They fit fine although there are 1.5 inch wheel spacers on the rear axle (I don't know if these spacers are really needed for 17 inch wheels.)

Regards,

Alan

I hadn't thought they were factory wheels. They look like they have a more positive backspace.
Don't look factory

American racing ATX teflon series. i don't think they make them any more. i just picked up a 16" set

I was just looking at their website, they only make a $400 rim in the size I want now. Too much $$..

Yes, they are American Racing ATX Chamber. My buddy has these wheels on his Tacoma, and they look ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom