Wanted 100 series tan 2nd row cupholder assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2000 LC with the tan interior
Previous owner cut out the rear portion of the center console where the 2nd row cupholders are to install a DVD player or something

So I need the rear portion of the center console and the guts of the cupholder and the cupholder itself all in Tan

shipped to 98295 WA or in Canada

Let me know if you have something!
Much Appreciated
Thanks

I have the rear cover piece in tan. I just sold the cup holder seperately. Let me know if any interest in the back panel for console..

I have the rear cover piece in tan. I just sold the cup holder seperately. Let me know if any interest in the back panel for console..
Can you send me a photo and what you would charge to ship?
I will PM you my email address

I possibly have one as well to check.

Let me know! would rather get the whole thing than piece it together from different people :)

I have the 2nd row cupholder but the guts of the cupholder bracket to hold and slide out the cupholder was also stripped out for a dvd player by the previous owner. PM me if you got the cover with slide bracket.

So Far Ive been offered a complete cupholder and back panel which is great but I havent found someone that also has the portion of the console that separates the stored cupholders and the inside of the console... If I just have the back panel with cupholder All the stuff in the console will get into the cupholders and probably jam the thing and prevent the cupholders from sliding out and opening,

The previous owner cut that "floor" section out and stuff in the console currently falls out of the cupholder hole

I should have that.

I'm having a hard time figuring what part I'm missing too
I think Part 58919B that I have got butchered and missing the side mount
58903A shows some kind of slides which I think Im Missing too from my cover.
Yard Pig if you got that just give me a quote. Im considering on an aftermarket console if I cant find the parts I need.
a1_581628G.jpg

I found a pic of what it should look like. Some plastic rail system mounted to a metal bracket?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

I do not have the cup holder. Is this what you need?

0C1D352B-B4B3-4990-8509-ED7C46CFF9AF.jpeg

DA48AD49-21CD-4432-B3F6-E25D902A3BFC.jpeg

I offered you the back panel earlier..I didn't know u needed more of the base section as well. So I would have everything except for the cup holder piece that slides out.

Hi, sorry for delay, had to put my hands on it to see what I had. As you can see, previous owner cut out 'port' for rubber grommet to pass through to center portion inner cavity, had some form of docking station mounted inside on lower lid.
You can clearly see the part number, it does not appear expensive new. See link - 5891260070 - Toyota Box, rear console, no.2. Box, console; w(electro multi vision & navigation | Toyota Parts Direct, London ON
Be aware there is a hole inside for the CD/DVD Multidisc Player. A blanking plate can be affixed. Possibly the earlier models are not cut out. I have heard a Camry insert will fit. You'll have to do your homework. If you need inside pictures let me know. This is from a 2001.

IMG_20200109_205228.jpg

IMG_20200109_205248.jpg

IMG_20200109_205302.jpg

Last edited:
Wow thanks for all the info guys,

Deftoned40, ranma21, and YardPig all have the pieces I need except the cupholder itself it seems

I found a pic of what it should look like. Some plastic rail system mounted to a metal bracket?

View attachment 2177719
Yes this exactly what I was assuming it was going to look like...but based off the photos the others are posting this looks like its different from 100 series? I thought there was something small to cover the cupholder but it seems like its the entire tub like YardPig posted...

EDIT: Actually It seems that this photo is from the bottom side of the 100 series cupholders... which makes sense looking at the rest of the photos.

Still need one with the actual cupholder

Last edited:
I have the cupholder part. It is missing a screw and one of the small springs that unfolds the inside. Will this work? I also have the tan cover
MVIMG_20200110_095430.jpg

Missing screw
MVIMG_20200110_095441~2.jpg

Have another one with complete back panel and cup holder. Also has the metal bracket on the floor you circled. Let me know if you need that too. PM me if you want them. :)

3EF23662-0672-4986-B935-4429B43DA690.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom