For Sale '07 Black Cherry FJ Cruiser Ready for Off-Road (Central Mass.) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD: '07 Trail-Ready FJ Cruiser Price Reduced to $16,500 (Central Mass.)

SOLD MAY 28, 2012 :frown:

I bought my FJ Cruiser from a local Toyota dealer as a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle in August 2008 with 55K miles on the odometer. Despite the higher than usual mileage for a 1-year old, this FJ was pristine inside and out and well maintained. It was clear it had been well cared for by the original owner.

Four years and 50k miles later (nearly all of them daily-driver / commuter highway miles) it still looks great and has been very well maintained inside and out.

In addition, I have made numerous, high-quality upgrades during the last 4 years (see below).

RattlesnakeNew.jpg

Features & equipment include...

Factory/OEM: Toyota Factory Convenience & Upgrade Packages -- nearly all the bells and whistles. Highlights include: Cruise Control; Power / Illuminated Outside Mirrors; Rear Cargo Compartment 115V/400-Watt AC Power Outlet; Toyota Premium AM/FM//CD/MP3 Stereo; Dash-mounted Inclinometer, Compass, and Outside Temperature Gauge; Rear Parking Assist Sonar Sensor; Roof Rack; Tow Package; Rubber Floor Mats (front & rear); Off-Road Features: Active Traction Control (A-TRAC); Electronic Locking Rear Differential

Aftermarket (Comfort/Convenience): Steelcraft Brush/Grill Guard; Marksman Security / Remote Starter / Keyless Entry; Sirius XM Satellite Receiver

Aftermarket (Off-Road): 3” ToyTec Adjustable Coil Overs with Bilstein 5100 Struts (front) / OME "Medium" Suspension (rear) w/Man-a-Fre Shock Mount Rock Guards; TotalChaos UCAs (front); All-Pro Trailing Lower Control Arms w/TLC Mount Guards; BudBuilt Heavy-Duty Sliders;; Lucrum Winch Mount w/Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch; Nitto Terra Grapplers "33s" (295/70R17 D); Scuba/Breather Mods; Custom CB Antenna Mount w/Firestik II 2' & Midland 75-820 hybrid CB; PIAA 520 Off-Road ATPs; FOURTREKS Rack Mount for Hi-Lift & Shovel; Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares (coated in Line-X inside & out)

--------------------------

All 5 tires are less than a few thousand miles old and the brakes were replaced & upgraded all around with EBC parts including slotted rotors & “Greenstuff” long-lasting pads roughly 1K miles ago. While installing the ToyTec front suspension last spring all of the LCA alignment components were replaced with new, Toyota OE parts.

KBB Private Sale Value is $17,660 and the Car Fax report gives it a "plus $110" due to excellent maintenance record, new tires and brakes.

Asking $16,500 O.B.O. and I am highly motived to sell this before the end of the month. Truck is located in central Mass.

Thanks for looking!

RattleSnakeNew2-1.jpg

NOTE: The new alloy rims and tires pictured above are on the vehicle now. The driveway pics below were taken just before the new wheels and tires when on the truck.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot believe you are selling this. To any of you who may be interested, this truck is extremely capable and very well maintained. I have followed this truck through some trails in new hampshire and can attest to it's trail worthiness and fantastic condition. GLWS!

bump to the top

Price reduced! Now available for only $16,500.

Just noticing this now...

I have seen this rig in action many times and it goes as well as any FJC out there. Well built and well maintained :clap:

BUMP for a great price, somebody will make out on this one...

SALE PENDING....

This FJC was upgraded with a lot of thought and research and high-quality parts AND has only seen moderate, 4lo & slow wheeling --- never abused on or off the trails.

It's priced well below KBB and the Car Fax report gives it a "plus $150" due to its excellent maintenance record (and I have only used Mobil One synthetics since owning it).

It's truly a steal even at the full asking price! If you know anyone who may be interested please PM me and I'll send you my contact info. for you to pass along. Also, feel free to PM me if you want to know more about the current offer and what it would take to jump to the head of the list (serious inquiries only, please).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Aforementioned deal was supposed to happen today, but didn't.

I love CL (enough said)! :bang:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to a *dealer-generated* Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) report, run by a Toyota dealer I visited last weekend to investigate a possible trade and who fully inspected the vehicle inside, outside and under, the private sale TMV price on this vehicle, in its present condition in New England is $17,160 (dealer retail TMV is $19,225).

And, the *dealer-generated* Car Fax report on this vehicle rates it at a "plus $150" over TMV due to it's excellent maintance and repair record (including new EBC brakes and relatively new tires).

I have hard copies of both reports.

This FJ Cruiser is a STEAL at $16,500 ( O.B.O.)!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom