1994 Fzj (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hate to see it go but times have changed. I have owned it for the last 6 years and bought it with 62K. It now has 116K. It was originally purchased at Camelback Toyota in Phoenix, AZ and has been here it's entire life. It is dark green with grey cloth interior. The interior is in good shape. The paint is good except for the roof. It has no roof rack and therefore no holes. It has the 2.5" OME heavy lift and shocks with the caster correction bushings and 285/70/16 BFG Muds with about 10K on them. It has the ARB Commercial ready for a Warn 8274 or a standard winch. Two Explorer Pro Comp 8" round lights are in the bar along with the CB antenna. It has the second battery tray and the Slee washer relocation kit. There is a Safari Snorkel, the euro turn signals in the front fenders and the clear cornering lamps. It also has Hanna Quality sliders and rear bumper with the spare tire carrier and NATO can holder along with a pintle hook. You can see it on Hanna's website. In the last two years in has had a radiator, hoses, fan clutch and thermostat. In addition, the plugs, wires, cap and rotor have been replaced. The O2 sensors are new. The front rotors have been replaced along with 100 Series pads. All the parts were purchased from Cruiser Dan and I have the receipts. The front axle service was done around 93K. It does not have lockers but is ready for the factory setup or ARB's. It has an Alpine CD payer and a Cobra CB in the dash. It is ready for a Sirius Replay. A 4 channel Rockford Fosgate amp resides in the passenger side real pannel. Kenwood speaers are in the doors and 10" subs are in a box with a quick disconnect. The center diff lock switch was done along with the high/low ABS pin mod. The manual throttle cable was purchased from Slee. All the dash pieces are new within the last three to four years. I'm sure there is some stuff I am forgetting. I can send pictures or answer any questions. It is going for 12K.

Brendan

It pains me, but I had to pass on B's truck...let's hope we can keep it in the "Mud" family....

This thing is nice guys, exceptionally maintained and low mileage....the buyer will get every penny of the asking price in value.

-H-

Here are a couple of pics!

159047207-S.jpg

159047229-S.jpg

Someone buy this truck before I do!!!!

:grinpimp:

-H-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom