What did you do on your 70 series today? (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taken apart the rear axle shafts and pulled out the seals & bearings on my 89bj75 PU. The axle shafts are scored from the bearings, ouch! I have a 82bj60 donor but the #'s don't match on the left side. Before I tear apart the differential, will it work is the question?
89bj75 # 42312-60070
82bj60 # 42312-60050
The right side #'s are the same, # 42311-60060
Thanks,
Anyone knows if this will work?
I need to get the truck going in a week or so.
Pulling the spare diff apart and checking myself might be the only option available besides spending $$$!

I had the same question about the pump oil return line.

First LandCruiser inside the new TorFab shop yesterday was my BJ70. The place is looking nice (and much bigger than the previous shop). Congrats to Tor et al.!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1441417881.348214.jpg

I saw your 74 outside, Ward. You sure that lift is too much?
Yep, 4" front and 2" rear is what I thought the one time I saw before the move. Didn't look high to you?

Was able to get my new windshield frame mounted.... Slowly but surely...

image.jpg

New hinge covers:

image.jpg

And new gaskets for the windshield frame to hinges:

image.jpg

Corner seas installed (clips with butyl tape):

image.jpg

Put in a hood insulator where there previously was none…..The truck is like so quiet now its unbelievable…..no, not really….But it doesn't sound so "tinny" when I close the hood at least….

I got mine out of the garage and drove it for the first time in a few weeks! Top off Suns out good times!

Finally got 1/2 hr garage time and went topless. Figured I would let the other cars see what the top was hiding:) Kids love it even more now
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You just caused me to regret a substantial purchase I recently made...:flipoff2:

I hope you are happy....:rimshot:

More info on that bumper!! Very nice..

New hood insulator is going in. :)

All available in the U.S. market.

Are Toyota truck insulation clips for a certain time period one size fits all? They look similar to some I bought on Amazon recently for a few missing on my 62. They also fit 2nd generation 4Runners, and maybe models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom