CruiserFest 2015 - Sept 11-13, 2015 - Registration Now Open! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can also contact any of the trail leaders or the CruiserFest staff through the CruiserFest contact:
Contact

...Why so little posting on this event?...

No less than years past here on Mud and the events have been killer. Registration numbers are in fact up this year so I don't expect anything different. Not sure why it hasn't gained more traction here on Mud as it truly is a one of a kind event for the US but it's growing regardless.

Few more things to button up and I'll be heading to Tooele...

So Dan and some Toyota guy are the only ones going to be there:rolleyes:

Anyway to contact the guy/gal leading the run out of Denver?

We are anticipating over 100 vehicles with their occupants. Currently registered we are north of 70 trucks and rising. We had almost 50 on site registrants last year so this is a big deal. There are 10+ vendors from your everyday mechanic to your specialty cooking company. This is going to be epic.
WWW.Cruiserfest.com to see this years activities as well as last years photos.

I would contact Kurt or Micah Platt or Daniel Markovsky.

Feel free to call me or email me. micahplatt@gmail.com 801-824-50ninenine

I'm not going on a trail ride as I need to be at the park setting up so I could help with any questions.

It almost time for me to make a decision if Im going to go.:rolleyes:

Why so little posting on this event?

What kind of turnout is expected?

How to I find out if the trail run out of Denver is full prior to registering?

Wasatch Cruisers has their own forum...so does Rising Sun...and Cascade...I'll guess this dilutes discussion here.

Sent in my registration $ yesterday...looks like we will still be homeless thru the weekend, which means I'm not stuck here unpacking :)

Facebook has a good amount if traffic to so it did get spread around.

Time is running out you can still register at the door though! So come!

Thanks to all for showing up and stopping by the booth. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. @MicahMan and @cruiseroutfit thanks for continuing on with a great event. I will be there next year for sure again.

I'm in a very remote area for cruisers and this was just so enjoyable for Andrea and I to finally meet MUD handle names/people and put a face with them.

Thanks again all,

Jason

P1030323.JPG

Cruiserfest was a BLAST!! The wife and I thought the seminars were better this year and there were a lot more rigs! It was great being able to park both rigs next to Jason and show off some of his work. It was also good to meet a few different mud members and see their rigs. Here are some of the few photos I took of the rock crawling competition, including some of Mrs. Cruiser Dan (Sara) and her 80 full of ladies including my wife riding shotgun. That was the highlight of her day!
IMGP3895-XL.jpg

IMGP3902-XL.jpg

IMGP3908-XL.jpg

IMGP3922-XL.jpg

IMGP3928-XL.jpg

IMGP3942-X2.jpg

IMGP3948-XL.jpg

IMGP3954-XL.jpg

IMGP2923.JPG
3,300 pounds of trailer and gear, 1,306.7 miles round trip, 77.05 gallons of diesel consumed....16.96 smiles per gallon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom