For Sale 1989 Toyota 4x4 VAN!!! NEED SOLD NOW IN OREGON!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,

Good friend of mine blew the engine in his 89. Its a pretty BA rig, 5 speed, 4x4, not perfect but a nice van to go camping in. Needs a new engine... exhaust and brakes recently done.... I want it but its 2000 miles away. It will start but running on 3 cylinders and a rod went through the block I believe. 22r? 22re? not sure... but these motors are a dime a dozen.

$1200, needs to be gone by the weekend. PM me if interested... seriously and can accquire it within the next 7 days.

Its in the Dalles, Oregon.

Screaming deal!

IMG_7146_resized.jpg

IMG957049_resized.jpg

IMG958460_resized.jpg

Still around?

Those vans dont have 22r's, that year came with a 4yec, older ones with the 3y, not as easy to find as the 22s. Some older pickups had the 3y and 4y, but the van never had any other engine options except diesel in other countries. They do still use them in toyota forklifts and an engine may be sourced through that route, although they generally run on propane so youd have to use the old intake, throttle body, etc. I have 1 still and have owned others, great vans if they run right. I have a build thread on here of my 4x4 which is still in progress. I think ive seen this van somewhere else, maybe TVT?

Hey all,

Good friend of mine blew the engine in his 89. Its a pretty BA rig, 5 speed, 4x4, not perfect but a nice van to go camping in. Needs a new engine... exhaust and brakes recently done.... I want it but its 2000 miles away. It will start but running on 3 cylinders and a rod went through the block I believe. 22r? 22re? not sure... but these motors are a dime a dozen.

$1200, needs to be gone by the weekend. PM me if interested... seriously and can accquire it within the next 7 days.

Its in the Dalles, Oregon.

Screaming deal!

View attachment 1099369

View attachment 1099370

View attachment 1099371
Do you know what happened to this van? I saw it posted on Facebook in Missouri a while back.

I still have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom