AJIK Rear Tire Carrier. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just curious, for that price why not go for a full bumper.....especially for people buying 2.

I'm looking at one because I just want a tire carrier not a full bumper. I'm also considering shipping costs in the total cost of what I might buy.

Being on the east coast shipping can get pretty pricey.

Just curious, for that price why not go for a full bumper.....especially for people buying 2.
Price I think is actually the issue. Slee's dual swing out bumper is gorgeous and incredibly well built, but at a price tag of $2k+ a set up like this get the tire out of the way for 1/3 the price. That's a lot of gas...
If there was a rear bumper option that had replacement bumper and swing out for less than $1000 this would have a hard time finding it's niche. But it seems like most options for $1000 get you a new rear bumper and that's it.
If there is something else out there by all means help us out!

Price I think is actually the issue. Slee's dual swing out bumper is gorgeous and incredibly well built, but at a price tag of $2k+ a set up like this get the tire out of the way for 1/3 the price. That's a lot of gas...
If there was a rear bumper option that had replacement bumper and swing out for less than $1000 this would have a hard time finding it's niche. But it seems like most options for $1000 get you a new rear bumper and that's it.
If there is something else out there by all means help us out!

Slees's is sweet and so is Mike's at BumpItOffRoad both are way up there, and I really don't need that kind of bumper, but I need a better place to put my spare.....and as Landtank says, shipping is a killer the heavier the item is, I too am on the east coast, so a full bumper shipped from CO is gonna cost me.

I'm interested in the group buy as well.

Doh! I didn't notice any responses to this. And thought it was dead. So I just ordered the tire carrier lift kit from AJIK. I guess I wouldn't need that, if I had this option. Can someone fill me in on the price? I couldn't find that in the seven pages of messages here.

Waiting for pricing quotes on steel from fabrication to complete the group buy offer. Once pricing is confirmed, a final group buy offer will be posted in the vendor section. Terms will be 5 carriers built at a time and shipped prior to starting the next 5 units. Orders will be filled in the order they are received once the final group buy offer is complete. Purchasing will be easy, 50% deposit upfront to start your AJIK carrier and the remaining 50%, plus shipping once your carrier is ready. An email will be sent at that time, followed by PayPal invoicing, you have the option to use your PayPal account or any major credit card to make payment. Estimating turn around time for each carrier to be completed is 2-3 weeks.(Shipping time is not included with this estimate, please take this also into consideration.) We are anticipating to start building carriers 8 June. Please reply to this thread with questions, PM or email: josh@ajikoverlandexchange.com Thanks guys! Looking forward to assisting you with this great product.

View attachment 1077226
^^this^^

bumping so this thread is easy to find :)

How did you bump it to the 2nd page? :flipoff2:

duh, was it only on the second page, I didn't see it and I have been checking for an update from Josh on availability so I just bumped it....slow day at work haha

Thank you for your patience guys a new ad with requirements for group buy will be posted in vendor section later today.

I currently have a pintle hitch bolted to the cross member. Is it feasible to bolt the hitch over the tire carrier mount plate? Of course I wouldnt tow anything substantial with it. I'm hoping this is a good solution as I'm sans factory hitch

Thank you for your patience guys a new ad with requirements for group buy will be posted in vendor section later today.

thanks for the heads up Josh, I do have a question? I don't see AJIK in the vendors forum list? will you be adding in there?
thanks again

doug

thanks for the heads up Josh, I do have a question? I don't see AJIK in the vendors forum list? will you be adding in there?
thanks again

doug
Hey Doug- I'll supply a link here for conveniences to locate the group buy ad. As of now, I have not added it.

Thanks for bringing this back Josh!

ok, whats the best way to deal with the license plate relocation once we get these on the back of our rigs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom