led light bar on top tabs of arb bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

me like this system ..

1%20(1).jpg
Where can I find this part??

I just ordered a 28" LED from ebay that has adjustable mounts. I'm going to mount it on the bottom side of the top tabs ( kind of upside down). The gap is 29" between the vertical bars and the light is 28" so should fit snug but nicely.

I have the same set up i my mind, since at least in California you can't have off road lights uncovered sitting higher than 42" from the ground.
Post some pictures when done.

I have one that size on the roof of my Polaris and it works great. A buddy mounted one on the roof of his K5 Blazer, but he mounted it about two feet back from the front of the roof to minimize glare from the hood. Where are you going to mount it?

I was thinking on the top of my ARB. What are the light limits? 10-2?

Here is my set-up. It's an Amazon.com LED light bar (23" IRRC), and worked out perfectly for the hole spacing on the upper tabs. this set-up allows the vertical and cross bar on my ARB to protect the light from branches, or someone(thing) knocking into the lights when around the vehicle.

2015-02-10 08.45.04.jpg

Great thread! Have been thinking of doing the same with my Tacoma. Do not like the way my "baby" PIAA lights look on top of the ARB.
image.jpg

Thanks for the link sheepdawg. Great price on that 22" light.

Engo 20" LED ordered from IPOR and drop shipped by Engo in Washington State. Not a direct fit (made brackets) but I was able to fab it up long enough for the top, middle, and bottom of ARB. I like the middle with room for a hi-lift on top. Still room below to get to the winch.
IMG_1669.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1668.JPG

Also, someone mentioned rigid and after a brief conversation with one of their reps they guaranteed I'll never do business with them. That being said. I have a few vision x lights on my FJ80 and have got to use some of their light bars and other large lights extensively in a mining environment on a work truck on nights. I can't compare to Baja Designs but I will say that Vixion X lights are vastly brighter than Rigids. You can compare specs yourself. They're tougher than heck too. Run them on every piece of equipment on the mine site, surface and underground -- basically non-stop.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but does anyone know the diameter of the tubes on the Arb 03+ combo bars? I want to make sure I buy the right sized clamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom