3FE wiring parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry this is going to be kind of choppy.. trying to work with one hand today. I had shoulder surgery yesterday.

I am building a 2fe for my 40. I have got a 91 FJ80 that i took all the hard parts, and engine harness and ecu. I have the coil and 02 sensor. Cruise control box. What other parts do i need from the donor truck? Do i need the dash harness or any other moduals? If so.. what and where are they. I would really like to get the hulk of the 80 gone sooner then later. I have seen FJ40 owners take the gas pedal. Do I need it since my 69 has a cable instead of linkage?

Thanks, Ryan

Not 100% sure about the 80, but the 62 dash harness has a couple plugs for the ECU and one to connect to the engine harness that you will need. You need at least that. If I were you I would get the whole dash harness and fuse box, never know what you will need later and it is tough to find some connectors hear and there. Not sure about cruise control, never worked with that. You will need the acccelerator cable and maybe the pedal depending on the year of your 40.

Sweet. My computer is dead and I lost all my links.. pdfs.. ect I had saved over the last few years. And now am trying to use my phone and left had to do all this research again... uhhh

I likely will keep it around... I am selling the axles and wheels and tires. Transmisstion and tcase and hopefully once that's all gone I will at least have my money back out of it and be ok with hanging onto the hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom