RAZILLA fj55 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg

IIRC, an I can't believe it's not butter can fits inside the gauge hole when you go to glue the vinyl back to the dash cover foam...

Like the white top, nice touch.

you used the 'mini truck' power steering setup? pics of how the steering box is mounted please. Did you custom make the steering arms?

what lift setup do you have to clear the 35s?

I've got at least 5 of those huge TG stickers. If they want people to advertise for them, they need to invest in some reasonably sized stickers.

you used the 'mini truck' power steering setup? pics of how the steering box is mounted please. Did you custom make the steering arms?

image.jpg

I've got at least 5 of those huge TG stickers. If they want people to advertise for them, they need to invest in some reasonably sized stickers.

Mini truck setup is used with factory steer arms lift shackles are from spector 3" competition

i believe if you look around this forum, you'll find someone here making door panels, not sure on the cost though.

maybe another option if you haven't checked it out.

I'm sure we would all like to see the work you put in.

Thank you thar army I could use some door panels made like brand new. I have the old panels but the panels fabbed online are supurb . Was thinking about having those recovered but the units that are heat stamped are so much better quality.
Resto early build before pics coming just need to load em about 400 or so

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom