Is there a way to have mirrors fold in automatically? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, does anyone know if there's a way to have the side mirrors automatically fold in when the vehicle is locked? I looked through the menus, but I didn't see anything. I have it set on my wife's car and it's a really nice feature. I was hoping maybe I'm just missing something. Thanks!

I don't think so. After I fold them in and turn the truck off I hit the button again so when I start the truck they fold out again.

Can you elaborate? Ive only got 1 switch. It either folds them out or in...unless I am overlooking something.

Yeah, I just looked and I didn't see any switch. Are you sure this is for a 200 series?

I wish this was an option. I use the button each time in tight spots. Automatic open/close is on the LX only I believe.

...via IH8MUD app
'13 LC & '14 4R Trail

It would be fairly easy to connect the mirrors to the park/drive indicator on the tranny.

Write up please! :)

...via IH8MUD app
'13 LC & '14 4R Trail

Ha. No way. I mean it is highly likely that it could be done that way, but I'm not going to do it. It would have been a whole lot easier in my 40. :)

I think the easiest way would be to just copy the wiring diagram from a LX and buy a aftermarket switch from Beno.

Dears gd day pls help to show a picture of where or how that button looks like pls thanks here is my button panel and executive LC v8 2013 from
GERMANY
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1411330039.143257.jpg

wiring loom and plugs are probably already there. Pretty much same rig excluding some of the suspension, rolling gear and of course bling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom