Thoughts on thi LX and price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
It has impeccable service records too.

Maybe $18k would be the right price. Based on the carfax it looks like it spent time in New Jersey, check it for rust.
Looks to me that its spent its life in my neighborhood. South Carolina.

The price seems high for the mileage. That's about the price I would expect to see on an LX with 95k-100k miles around here.

^ Agree. Too much. One is AZ with 100k listed for $27k. We got ours for under $23k with 121k. You will have to extend your search though. I seemed to remember a few in Texas.

It has impeccable service records too.
I bought my latest LX470 2005 in Vegas 2 years ago. Local Vegas vehicle all service done at local Lexus dealer, perfect records at Lexus dealer where it was bought new. No rust, 100k miles. Paid around $22k. Now I've built it up some but you should be able to get one like the one you are looking at with close to 100k miles on it.

They didn't show the drivers seat, which makes me think it is worn out. That's a lot of miles for a 2007. I bought one last year with 50k, but it was more money.

Driver seat is mint. i think they reconditioned the seats

I wouldn't pay over 20k for any 100, considering there isnt any significant difference between an 03 and an 07. 28k is waaay too close to 200 money.

Hell I will sell you my 2006 for $25k with 30k less miles.
image.jpg

I would jump on it. Killer price for a 2007. Yes, the miles are highish, but I would bet a tank of 93 that this truck is a local Chucktown wagon that has been there either all or half (snowbirds) of its life.

Edit: NTsaint offers a mighty good alternative...

Carfax indicates it was serviced in 2010 at 58k miles in New Jersey, bet it was registered in SC and spent time in New Jersey. Was not just an oil change, 4 new tires, brake job, etc. you don't do that on a vaction trip. I would check for rust and corrosion.

Carfax indicates it was serviced in 2010 at 58k miles in New Jersey, bet it was registered in SC and spent time in New Jersey. Was not just an oil change, 4 new tires, brake job, etc. you don't do that on a vaction trip. I would check for rust and corrosion.

That would be the "snowbird" part of the equation I postulated. After living in Charleston for around a decade and later Siesta Key, FL, you get to know the type. I will only say again I would not let the miles dissuade me personally.

That would be the "snowbird" part of the equation I postulated. After living in Charleston for around a decade and later Siesta Key, FL, you get to know the type. I will only say again I would not let the miles dissuade me personally.

Agree I would look for rust/corrosion and a much, much lower price based on miles - under $20k, more like $18k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom