Alerts not working? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Copy. I reset this thread. I actually went back and reset all of my alert preferences.

Let's take a look. I chose to receive email when someone replies to this.

Thanks Woody.

hopefully that corrects it...still looking into what might be causing the issue (and why you seem to be the only one thus far having it!)

Hmmmm.... got an email. No red alert icon nor showing up on my alert list.

Weird.

I'm blaming CDan's voodoo...

My HG will die next.

Found an error this morning in the Gallery plugin...possible that it's causing it as well...have contacted the developer...

Ummmm.....yeah,....after honey moon is fine dude.

Have fun.

:)

This was the last post I received an alert for, FWIW. I had also not seen an alert for another thread in Expeditions.

Just updated a Tapatalk issue that was reported last week (and finally forwarded to me by another friend/admin) - with luck, that will correct it.

Edit: and given my reply here didn't generate an error, it is hopefully corrected.

I used to get alerts for every thread I posted in.

Now I am only receiving email alerts to threads I choose manually to watch from within the thread tools, even though my settings are set to show all threads I reply to.

It's weird because all of a sudden all of the alerts just stopped last week.

I'm still convinced is CDan voodoo!! :)

Not weird at all...the issue lies with the Mobile App (Tapatalk) and the latest version released early this morning...so I updated...

They never admitted that Alerts/emails were an issue, but obviously fixed it anyways..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom