For Sale 3 on three tree set up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I am converting a 1970 3 on the tree to 4 speed any idea how much I should ask for everything including 3 speed gear box, transfer with vac system column with wheel and gear box will need to be cleaned up thanks

I am converting a 1970 3 on the tree to 4 speed any idea how much I should ask for everything including 3 speed gear box, transfer with vac system column with wheel and gear box will need to be cleaned up thanks
Hi Dave, not sure if anyone has responded. But I am putting together a 65 and looking to set up a three on a tree. If you haven't sold the parts yet I would be interested in buying what you have.

Hi Dave, not sure if anyone has responded. But I am putting together a 65 and looking to set up a three on a tree. If you haven't sold the parts yet I would be interested in buying what you have.

I have a 100% complete setup in great shape we just removed from a truck if Dave's is already sold.

Seem to have missed the response on this one. Definitely interested on the set up. Can you send me the link on your website?

You mean the one I have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom