Reputable Shops/ Services (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been trying to explain to @John Young where I live... he always thinks I live in Edmonton, after many years. Not sure what got into his head. Who outside of Canada has even heard of Edmonton?
It is the Neon Museum
1698430911716.png

And Marty McFly / Michael J Fox
1698431021573.png

And probably the 1998 Winter Olympics.

When I think Canada, I think Toronto and Vancouver and Ontario. I know you don't live in any of those places so what is left? Edmonton. Is there another city in Canada? If so, I can't remember it. But I hope to rectify my lack of knowledge over the next few years.

Looking to get a Turbo rebuild kit for Andrew's Garrett turbo. Any reputable turbo dealers in lower mainland?

It’s been a number of years but my 13BT CT26 was rebuilt at BD Turbo division. It’s been good.

gb

Had my windshield replaced on the 80 in Dec. Brian’s Autoglass in Abby. Great job. Knows Toyotas and knows both sides need sealing. Kal was the tech.

Had my windshield replaced on the 80 in Dec. Brian’s Autoglass in Abby. Great job. Knows Toyotas and knows both sides need sealing. Kal was the tech.
what did the service set you back?

what did the service set you back?
Shouldn't it just be your icbc deductible? You can call icbc, ask for a claim number for your windshield and you're set

As above...deductible. The shop looked after it all.

hth's
gb
Ahh thanks I have not got a claim just weighing options....

Ahh thanks I have not got a claim just weighing options....
I think the claim is the way to go; it doesn't affect your insurance.

I think the claim is the way to go; it doesn't affect your insurance.
no doubt. I ended up re/re the windshield myself to check for rust. Big PITA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom