July wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bruce called me yesterday to see when we will be at Twin Grove this July. Last year after the Coal Mine banquet and raffle I sat with the Polish contingent to see what we might want to do in 2024. Right then and there we made reservations for cabins for the weekend of July 11, 12, and 13. We picked those dates for our "almost coal mine" weekend because historically Coal Mine was held the second weekend in July. It was decided that even though coal mine was over we'd have our own get together.
The Gotham guys have made it known that they will have a sort of informal coal mine event but I believe they have moved the timeframe back to July 19 and 20. They've invited people to join in and have a coal mine event sans meal or raffle or any type of registration. Good stuff. It'll be interesting to see how that goes.
In any event I'll be there with my Polish friends the weekend indicated above and would love to see a big turnout from the Keystone guys and from the VA/ND contingent. Would love to see comments and input about this!

I’m in for whenever. I just need to know when to reserve the time off. Assuming I’ll probably take off Thursday, Friday, Saturday, head home Saturday night. Camp Thursday and Friday nights.

Matt and I will be there.

I’m going to go ahead and book a site near T25 for the weekend to lock it up. Plan to take off Thursday, leave and get to the trails early that day, wheel Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Camp Thursday and Friday, maybe Saturday nights.

Edit: I got T17 for 7/11 thru 7/13.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom