Tech Day - Electrical Class (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Electrical Tech Day: Saturday June 8
Braddock District Office
9002 Burke Lake Rd
Burke, VA 22015
(about a mile west of Kilroy's)

The class is typically a day long learning experience with lunch provided by the club. We have the classroom from 9 - 5. We can leave whenever you can't stay awake any longer. ;)

Topics include:
- Basic DC 101
- - Volts, Amps, Watts, Ohms
- - Series, Parallel and Series/Parallel circuits
- - Reading a schematic diagram
- Vehicle electrical systems & components and how they work and interact
- - Battery, Alternator, Regulator, Starter, Winch, Lights, Gauges, Wipers, Relays, Solenoids, Diodes, Sensors, Motors, Switches, etc.
- DIY Additions
- - Power distribution, Wire gauges, Fuses & Circuit Breakers, Ground connections, Crimping v Soldering, Shrink tubes
- Diagnostics
- - Test Equipment, Diagnostics Procedures, Process of elimination, Tips, Hints
- Miscellaneous
- - Dual batteries, Solar Panels & Charge Controllers, LED lights, Radios & Antennas, ???

If you are interested in attending the class, please let me know.
If there is anything specific you would like to discuss in the class, please let me know.
Hope to see you there.
Ed

I will be in Myrtle Beach that week. If there is anything you need Ed let me know I can get it before your class.

I will be in Myrtle Beach that week. If there is anything you need Ed let me know I can get it before your class.
Oh no!!! Bummer. So sorry. I’m sure choosing to go to Myrtle or the tech day was an extremely difficult decision. 🤔
So, there is an option… we could move the tech day to Myrtle so we can do the class and help you enjoy the beach. I’m in for that. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom