**CLOSED**4X4 LABS Tax Season Group Buy ends 5/9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for contacting HAANK Convoy! I'm ready to get this started.

No problem. Looks like we might be there. More can jump in until this deal closes. I'll figure out next steps tomorrow and report back.

some if you were asking about the cost, check out the link below and -15% if you want to get a DIY kit, or -10% if you want them to build whatever it is that you're wanting. Then add shipping. I ordered a bumper from Slee and it was around $150 for shipping from CO to AZ. So put this in that same ballpark and you'll have an idea.

Bumpers

Note: Luke said his online order options are messing up a little (something weird going on with the website coding or whatever). As a result, some things are showing as not available. Wrong! He says everything is available and he is going to look into this issue.
In the meantime, I just looked at other kits and figured out the ballpark $ (for decision making purposes).

Pardon my ignorance, but the rear bumper has the option of with or without flares? I'm assuming they are questioning if intended rig has fender flares?

Pardon my ignorance, but the rear bumper has the option of with or without flares? I'm assuming they are questioning if intended rig has fender flares?
Correct.

Also, we can save on shipping for those of us who are in the Phoenix area. Luke can send a pallet full to Tools R Us in Mesa, who will then distribute them to everyone.
No doubt Luke will be asking if you're interested in this, but just out of curiosity who would be in on this group shipping option to Mesa, AZ?

I would be in for group shipping, I'm wanting a front bumper DIY KIT.

I'm local. Does anybody know if they will install a bumper for you. I don't have the tools or the experience to be hacking at my frame!
Yes they will.

Ok, just got all the 411, created a new post with current date to get more exposure to anyone else in the market right now. Please move over there.
Sept 2016 4x4 Labs bumper group buy

Also, we can save on shipping for those of us who are in the Phoenix area. Luke can send a pallet full to Tools R Us in Mesa, who will then distribute them to everyone.
No doubt Luke will be asking if you're interested in this, but just out of curiosity who would be in on this group shipping option to Mesa, AZ?
I definitely would! I will be in for a rear with double swing out, tire mount and three can mount pre-built. I can't weld, want too, but don't have the time to learn or to buy the welder's and learn...

For everybody that received their bumpers, post pictures to promote 4x4 labs work! I want a rear bumper but have not decided which configuration! Help us choose by showing yours! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom