NWTI bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah Midwest weather is crazy at times, I do not enjoy it myself anymore. The goal is to back to Southern Arizona in time.

Bumping this thread to see if anybody else has used this bumper or has photos. This thread and the NWTI website are pretty much the only photos of this bumper anywhere on the interweb.

I'm thinking it might look nice painted to match my LX cladding :cool:

1990 - 1997 FJ80/FZJ80 winch bumper kit

Just got off the phone with the owner Cory...Nice Guy

He designed the kit himself and packages the orders. He said it is best to text him (360-798-2337) with questions. He has 4 kids and a full time job (sounds like Waggongear :oops:)

He has new special pricing if you order front and rear.

I am in no way associated with this guy, but I let him know the Cruiser Heads are interested I would post up some pictures since he does not have an account. I think any testimonials might help as well.

He's a Tacoma guy, but loves Cruisers.

Shipping from WA --> OH was $135 thru Fastenal (more than fair) for a Front.

***Is it true that ARB front bumpers are made from 1/8" (11ga)?

Appears he did a 4 Runner Group Buy in the past:
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-g...trail-innovations-winch-bumper-group-buy.html
Northwest Trail Innovations Winch Bumper Group Buy! - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-g...trail-innovations-winch-bumper-group-buy.html

Rear Bumper Pictures:
IMG_5316.jpeg
IMG_8019.jpg
IMG_8284.jpg
IMG_8632.jpeg

Seems like a ladder could be easily added to the driver side.

The rear bumper build/install is still on my to do list. Hopefully once the dreaded winter weather hit we will be able to make some time for it.

I think they look pretty different from yours (yours being much more handsome, IMO). Theirs is all sharp edges and much narrower out towards the wings.

Take the bull bar parts off and its pretty identical. My first set of side wing pieces exposed the ac drier, so I binned them and made new pieces. There's only so many designs I guess - it seems very deja vu to me

Anyone else with one of these? I have been looking at these bumpers and really like the look.

I've had mine for a while. Really happy with it.
2016-10-20 12.31.53.jpg
20160730_133130.jpg
20160529_182821.jpg

Hey Wheezl, would you mind taking a picture straight on from the front looking downward at the fender flare/bumper wing portion of the bumper? Curious how this would look with no flares.

Seems like it would be nice to carry water, gas, or Kero when needed.
Cans Plus Tire Rear Bumper.jpg
File Dec 20, 2 03 07 PM.jpeg

Hey Wheezl, would you mind taking a picture straight on from the front looking downward at the fender flare/bumper wing portion of the bumper? Curious how this would look with no flares.

+1 on this picture... I plan on going with NWTI bumpers but will be deflaring this spring.

Here's a couple dirty, dark pics i took after work. Will try to get better ones later of you still need them.
tmp_13707-20161220_172120746670236.jpg

tmp_13707-20161220_172139-989696590.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom