Dave's 1978 FJ40 long restoration project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Off to the new FOUR CAR GARAGE!!!! :bounce:

20160829_180025.jpg
20160829_180035.jpg

There goes the neighborhood!

Pot meet kettle. I get my new cargo container delivered to the house on Thursday.

Boy your neighbors are going to loooove you, lol. Just kidding their probably telling their wives, honey, we have somebody to work on our cars and trucks......be nice.

Getting close to start putting all my crap away in the garage. Work is preventing me from moving foward and getting unpacked. So much for being semi retired. :bang:

Last edited:
You let me know when there's enough room in there to start the reassembly of the axles on frame.;)

You just want to come over to go swiming :cool:

I got it on good authority, from Elly May herself, that you got one of them fancy cement ponds where folks don't gotta wear none of dem double barreled slingshots!:hillbilly:

Last edited:
Ha-good one Mark!! Dave you are going to have one gorgeous rig!

Dave, axles and frame look beautiful!! Looking forward to more pics. Oh, and since I was at Marks's shop when he was working on your front axle, I feel I deserve some credit for how nice it came out.:hmm:

Haha! I finally got everything put away in the garage over the weekend. Now if I could just get a Saturday off, I could pick up my springs and finally move foward on getting this thing put together. :mad:

Dave, axles and frame look beautiful!! Looking forward to more pics. Oh, and since I was at Marks's shop when he was working on your front axle, I feel I deserve some credit for how nice it came out.:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom