Builds NetJunky's 200 series build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Because I like challenges I found a new TRD intake on Craigslist for $250 and purchased the matching lower intake box. Some minor mods but basically bolt on.

Cut off that pin, and removed the scoop to reuse the one bolted to the land cruiser.
View attachment 1300710

added a piece of foam to the lower intake where the scoop attached.
View attachment 1300711

everything else bolts right up and it's pretty much a drop in.
View attachment 1300712

What do you think of this mod so far? Any performance improvement?

throttle response is greatly increased or I want to say it feels like it. Also noise level of the intake has also increased.

As for power I can't say. I don't romp on it enough to be able to tell. But whatever Toyota states the increase is I'm assuming that's what is increased. I like the cleaner less cluttered intake pipe look compared the factory intake pipe with 2 resonators.

Had some time over the weekend to throw on the Tundra TRD Pro wheels and some beefier Toyo AT.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Such as?????

DETAILS

All done.

Pulls nicely in 2nd but my primary reason for the SC is to give me longer range without fill ups. So I have my fingers crossed that I get 3mpg more. Will report back when I find out.

View attachment 1386018

Never heard of a SC giving better MPG before. I'll be interested to hear...

City and hwy combined. I usually get 13-14mpg and 11mpg doing city only.

Keep us updated on how your mileage averages out!

Awesome...... !!! how long did the install take and what tuning are you using ?

E

Whats the current mileage on your rig and what was it when you installed the charger?
thanks

awesome job

Installed with 137k on the clock. Just added 200 miles so far.

My MPG is a solid 15.5+mpg with mixed city and hwy. will do old fashion calculation when I fill up as well.

With the SC the throttle feels almost like an on and off switch. Revs so fast

Please give us more thoughts on your supercharger. Not a lot of recent supercharger content in the 200 section. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom