Did I find a unicorn? Please help me! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The AHC not working, are you positive you checked it correctly? All doors have to be shut or the light just blinks at you.

OP search the DFW craigslist or cars.com. You will have to get out of state but you can way better deals. Hell the truck for $8k in Memphis with 220k miles is a deal compared to this truck.

OP search the DFW craigslist or cars.com. You will have to get out of state but you can way better deals. Hell the truck for $8k in Memphis with 220k miles is a deal compared to this truck.

You da man! Thanks for finding these!

a 2000 with under 95k miles, damn. If the 4 speed doesn't bother you that looks like a solid truck, especially if you can get it for a couple grand off that price.

Damn 94k on a 16 year old truck....awesome.

$20k for an 05 w/166k miles- seems unreasonably high-

You might check the service history on it- or any LX you're looking at: Lexus Drivers - My Lexus Create a profile, enter the vin as your own and search service history, delete vehicle from your profile when your done.

$20k seems kinda high for a 2005 LX with 166k on the clock. There's a 2007 LX with 141k for sale locally for only $22k. Two years newer with 25k fewer miles for only $2k more. You should be able to do better than $20k for the 2005.
2007 LEXUS LX470
i was thinking same. we just bought (october '15) an '06 TLC w/ 148k on the clock for $18,500. i know LC/LX diff, but it's not that much different in terms of amenities. we've got nearly all the same creature comforts - DVD, NAV, heated seats, etc. only real diff i can think of would be wood interior.

IMO, you could buy an older year, with less miles for well under $20K. It might be as clean but at least you'll have money for aftermarket parts.

You wanna sell it!?
Just turned 140k miles, it's just broken in . I drive now about 6k miles a year. So in 10 years it will be due for another timing belt and water pump. If I do that service I will drive it to the grave :) Plus after you do the lift sliders and 33" tires it becomes a bigger animal that just looks badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom