Dissent offroad modular front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@benc How much for that exact bumper that @Manhattan ordered DIY? That's exactly what I want.

Thanks @bluecruiser but the custom round light cutouts in front of the bumper isn't listed.

Its $150 for custom light cutouts and mounts. And I will need the lights for fitment.

Sent from my iPhone

Finally got some badges cut out! They are cut from brushed stainless so no need to paint them. I put mine in the center but the bumpers will have holes down next to the fairlead.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448933412.531758.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448933485.367568.jpg

Are you willing to sell those people who didn't buy your bumper? Or make a sticker with that same design? I would be first in line if so!

Are you willing to sell those people who didn't buy your bumper? Or make a sticker with that same design? I would be first in line if so!
Sure, the badges would be about $10-12 + shipping. Some day I will have stickers as well.

Count me in for 1!

I have a question, and since this thread has gotten so long (thanks Ben for answering everything) with a winch and with lights of some form - LED bar or circular - where have you guys found to put your front license plate. In TX LEOs love to use that as cause for a stop. Not that I am up to hood rat things, just don't like the hassle or ticket. Pics would be helpful if someone has done it.

If I had to run a plate I would just mount it in the middle. It would be simple to drill a few holes before powder coat.

When do you think you will have the badges up for sell?

(2x) Rear bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom