1990 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh snap! ;)

Oh.

So it's a secret then. :slap:

Last edited:
image.jpg
If mine turns out half as nice as this one (@trump) I will be very happy. See Dan, a photo.

Trucklite 7" round LED headlights. Low beam up top, high beam on the bottom.
Thanks,
My follow up question ....... Other that the brightness and reliability, is there a distinct advantage to that configuration?

Last edited:
Huge improvement in lighting without any wiring upgrades necessary. Downside, I'm not in love with the dark housings, and you need the more expensive heated models if you're gonna see snow often.

Huge improvement in lighting without any wiring upgrades necessary. Downside, I'm not in love with the dark housings, and you need the more expensive heated models if you're gonna see snow often.
Cool .....
Snow isn't really an issue in South Georgia. :)

Agreed. I love mine on the 73 and the dark housings work just fine for me with dark body.

Yep, honestly... 15 min swap. Plug and play. If you have any trouble it will be corroded screws on the retaining ring.
In Charles' case, the challenge could be in operating the screwdriver..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom