New rig = New built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any vibration from your rear drive shaft? Any at all? I have a slee 4" with progressives in the rear and have a small vibration issue on deceleration that persists even after adjusting my pinion angle and rebuilding the shaft.
Yes i had but after we did the 1inch custom plate to lower the gear box not any more. Do you have adj panhards?

Yes i had but after we did the 1inch custom plate to lower the gear box not any more. Do you have adj panhards?
Yes, I have OME adjustable panhards. The idea of lowering the T-case has crossed my mind but I wheel on the Rubicon often and need all the ground clearance at the belly.

Welcome! Very nice truck and build. Are you running spacers on those wheels?

Those springs are spot on, no stinkbug at all. These trucks look great with or without armor and this thread is proof!

Yes, I have OME adjustable panhards. The idea of lowering the T-case has crossed my mind but I wheel on the Rubicon often and need all the ground clearance at the belly.

I feel you, i will be using this truck for long expeditions so with the lift clearence should befine i will send you pictures later but it really dont make a huge different in clearence

Welcome! Very nice truck and build. Are you running spacers on those wheels?

Those springs are spot on, no stinkbug at all. These trucks look great with or without armor and this thread is proof!

Thank you man and no spacers for now

Sorry but i dont have that information i believe they are 8 inch wide but not sure

Incredible metamorphosis. Well done!

Some pictures of the custom plates
20151123_132906.jpg

I just fot this on the mail today almost ready for the trip to ocala this week

20151123_132918.jpg
IMG-20151123-WA0021.jpeg
IMG-20151123-WA0023.jpeg

So were there any adjustments made to compensate for dropping the TC cross member 1"? I wonder about stress on motor mounts, exhaust system, hoses, etc. ?

So were there any adjustments made to compensate for dropping the TC cross member 1"? I wonder about stress on motor mounts, exhaust system, hoses, etc. ?
Nothing was need it only difference is that the engine sit closer to the hood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom