The "Un-Official" Off Road Trailer Pic Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i agree. they have tons of rear clearance. the biggest problem is tongue height. I need a drop bar pintle hitch.

Here are some pics of mine. Still working on the fenders. 16 gal water tank under the diamond plate in the front. Put a 2.8 GPM pump underneath. Pressure hose, faucet, propane tank, Deka AGM battery, 6 flood lights, 33" tires on rock crawler wheels, switch box, battery charger with 4 AC plug ins, NOS springs and shackles, Rancho 5000 shocks. I plan on getting the outside and inside spray lined. Also got some shelving/counterspace/propane burners/stereo in the works. Here is the link to the build: https://forum.ih8mud.com/trailer-tech/198371-m-416-build.html

P1010058.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010064.jpg

Last edited:
there are some VERY COOL trailers pictured above:cool:

Here are some pics of mine. Still working on the fenders. 16 gal water tank under the diamond plate in the front. Put a 2.8 GPM pump underneath. Pressure hose, faucet, propane tank, Deka AGM battery, 6 flood lights, 33" tires on rock crawler wheels, switch box, battery charger with 4 AC plug ins, NOS springs and shackles, Rancho 5000 shocks. I plan on getting the outside and inside spray lined. Also got some shelving/counterspace/propane burners/stereo in the works. Here is the link to the build: https://forum.ih8mud.com/trailer-tech/198371-m-416-build.html

P1010058.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010064.jpg

Thats a nice trailer!
It looks simular to what I am building. I have so far mounted my RTT on my truck rack and left the rack on the trailer to hold the solar panel and spare tire plus a front cargo area for extra stuff.
I will post updated pics today.

boctor12, that is a bad ass trailer! I just picked up an M101 this past week and am looking at your, Exiled, etc for ideas to begin my build. I need to get this thing done, from start to finish in the next 6 weeks. Well, like the Cruiser, I'm sure it will never be done, but I want to get it pretty close! Here is what I'm starting with.
IMG_1079.jpg

Here is mine, currently working on repainting it. And yes, I am another Jeep guy, but currently in the market for an FJ for my wife and have been lurking for a long time on the trailer side of this forum...

ROAMINAZ, Let me know what you come up with the solar panels and how well they work. Thanks for the compliments.

My M101cdn

Jonny Law convinced me to swap to 9R16s that don't stick out quite as far.

I like Lowenbrau's trailer. Basic, and to the point. Trailers will drag over stuff... specially with a cruiser towin em :D

Im not ready to unveil my trailer yet, but I found this thread looking for tailgate ideas and thought 2 yrs is a long time without a bump.

Pics and links boys

(chat and kudos in the build threads)

heres mine now attached to the new tow rig, damn now the trailer needs a makeover , mango tango paint, and the tow rig has to be lifted and bigger tires to match the trailer,, it never ends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
IMG_0143.jpg

New pics of my M416...basically just stock restore for now :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

chardur i removed your link because when i clicked on it firefox told me it was a reported virus attack page and wouldn't let me go there. maybe some mistake since it is expedition portal. the link is here if anyone wants to try it (entirely at their risk)

Family Basecamp Build - Expedition Portal Forum

chardur i removed your link because when i clicked on it firefox told me it was a reported virus attack page and wouldn't let me go there. maybe some mistake since it is expedition portal. the link is here if anyone wants to try it (entirely at their risk)

Family Basecamp Build - Expedition Portal Forum

Yeah thats weird. Maybe it could sense I drive a jeep :p

I just tried it at home with chrome and got a malware warning on expedition portal, they must have scrwed up a server setting. Feel free to delete the link if needed, but Mace was it necissary to delete the post with my pictures?

Last edited:
ok, i undeleted the post but deleted the link in it. hopefully the expedition portal issue gets cleared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom