AJIK Spare Tire Carrier 2015 Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any word on the Group buy price?

I guess timing is everything. Been looking at these for a long time. I'm ready to pull the trigger once the details are sorted out. Thanks

I guess timing is everything. Been looking at these for a long time. I'm ready to pull the trigger once the details are sorted out. Thanks

Thanks. Another conversation and note taking was had. We are a little bit closer. Realize too that I now have several pre-orders going on at one time: Orange Hub fan clutch, York OBA kit, LX Lock Boxes and now a re-order of Scout Lock Boxes so I'm not exactly thrilled about taking more money from people until some of these things get accomplished. We are close but all in due time.

Adding another name to the interested list... expecting great things from @NLXTACY as always.

VERY interested. Had a similar Kaymar setup on my '94 that I mostly enjoyed, but this design appears to address the issues I had with it.

I was on the AJIK list before the corporate acquisition by Wit's End.
I'm note sure how I overlooked these updates until now, but please put me on the list for a tire carrier as well. I'm less concerned about side at this point, but will give it some thought. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom