Cruiser Days 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there!

Hey Christian- You may have to drive on the grass... Better install those lockers...

LOL, that reminds me when Jay had his first Cruiser Day. He hung himself up, on one of the park barrier, and he wasn't trying to wheel it. Maybe bring a highlift???

1 block from my buddies house .

sailor said:
Hey Christian- You may have to drive on the grass... Better install those lockers...

Fxxx really?! I'm out!.....

Can I ride shotgun with you?

Sweet!

gb

2012 Cruiser Days Poster

Mat put together this great poster! Thanks Mat! :beer:

Mission Heritage Park Info: Fraser Valley Heritage Park

2012 Cruiser Days Poster.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Matt! Are these going to be printed out for us to distribute like last year?

You guys are letting Jeeps and Rav 4's into the show? I do hope they will be segregated from all the Landcruisers, as I would hate for the show to be watered down into a general 4x4 show. I remember the days when Gary C had to park his 4runner far away, and he was always bitter about it. ha ha. good times ! :hillbilly:

We're trying it this year one time to see how it goes. We plan to have separate areas in the show by manufacturer as well.

When you see the size of the park, we could practically park every 4X4 in the lower mainland in there, so we figured, why not give it a try this year.

We'll save you a spot! :cheers:

Yes, I'll take care of printing a large stack. We'll also be doing some advertizing in newspapers and radio prior to the show.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen the park, was part of my mosquito control petrol area back in my university days, it is huge. If you do save me a spot it better be in the old school section! :hillbilly: But unfortunately I doubt I can make it this year as I have a wedding to go to in early July and almost positive I can't pull two trips south in a month, since work is generally busy in the summers. I do plan on taking my 70 series pick-up the year I finish it (plus my rustiest in show cruiser project once I ever get around to that :hillbilly:), so I hope the show doesn't get too non-cruiser.

I will likely be rumbling in from Moab or Ouray the day before, save me a spot!

Sure we'll save you a spot!

Jake: Bring the Suzuki!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom