Thanks for the kind comments.
What you see in the pics is not what I got 2 months ago. I restored the front grille, all lights and light bezels. Throughly cleaned the engine and disassembled the interiors (including dash). The carpet and gunk (under the carpet) removal/clean was 3 days of work!
Installed a new antenna, rear door shocks and Bronco rear view mirrors. New radiator was also installed.
I used a diamond pattern plastic for the cargo area and back seat. I got it at American Plastics and Fabrics. Used 3 yds @ $21.00 each. Also sanded and painted the back seat moldure.
Installed a center console from Cool Cruisers.
I have spent about $100 just in screws
Window crank handles are aluminum and to be honest, way superior to OEM. Got them at eBay. I covered the speaker and power window switch holes with .08 kydex.
As of now, this is the list of planned upgrades:
1. Complete door panels restoration and install passenger handle bar by sk8salomon.
2. Brakes tune up including new extended lines from MAF. New cylinders and machined discs and drums.
3. New wheel bearings.
4. Complete/fix desmog. Will use an iddle pulley and caps from JimC.
5. Dual battery set up (stainlesstrays.com and 12voltguy.com)
6. IronMan 3.5 lift kit and MAF sway bar extended links. IronMan steering damper. The IM US distributor is minutes away from my place.
7. ProComp 98 15x10 wheels.
8. Copper SSX 33x12.5
9. ARB front bumper.
10. Undecided on the winch.
11. Rear bumper (spare tire carrier and gas cans)- future project by me.
12. Undecided on the roof basket rack.
13. PIAA lamps (2 for the front bumper and some for the roof basket)
14. Fix rust spots on the roof (where the original racks where installed with screws).
15. Exhaust: will keep the manifold but a new MagnaFlow and 2.5" tube is in order.
16. A/C fix: new compressor, dryer and valve.
17. Some kind of cool stereo system.
18. Farm hi jack with brackets for the basket.